QVC Customer Care
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Denim&co carolyn

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@phluphy 

I didn't say anything about her "wardrobe", It's MY opinion that the particular top she's wearing when I just checked in, was not flattering on her!

Maybe it's the color? Or the length?

But I just don't think it's flattering on her, and I have every right to say so, just like you gave your opinion of my post.

@KingstonsMom    In her role as a faux model, Carolyn often wears things that are either too tight or unflattering.  She's a good sport about it even though she can surely see in her monitor that some things look better than others.  As least she gives those of us with less-than-perfect figures an ideas of what things would look like on us.

My issue with her is that she insists on a smaller size when a larger is more flattering. It just doesn't present the clothes in there best light, and that's her job.

-----------------

Don't know that she insists on wearing a smaller size.     

Am thinking she is told what to wear...but...she could/should put her foot down and refuse to wear an item that does not fit well.

Valued Contributor

For KAYDEE 50. So are you saying...its ok for Carolyn to lie????

Honored Contributor

Don't know if it will solve this issue, but maybe get up on the other side of the bed tomorrow?  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

why is it so bad for the hosts to buy multiples, but the posters here who buy multiples are applauded?

Respected Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@Tommie1965 wrote:
Giving a Bronx cheer to the viewers who dislike the squirrel routine is quite rude. Insulting actually Smiley Sad

A lot about this thread is insulting. Judgemental and uneccesary! 

and you're taking part in it; so I guess you're just as bad.

Respected Contributor

I think Carolyn is a sporty type person who has come to terms with her weight. She wears what they tell her, isn't much worried about the fit but tells people what they want to hear and for that reason she sells alot. The silliness with the squirrel is for her and Gary's amusement.

Respected Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

@Tommie1965 wrote:
Giving a Bronx cheer to the viewers who dislike the squirrel routine is quite rude. Insulting actually Smiley Sad

A lot about this thread is insulting. Judgemental and uneccesary! 

and you're taking part in it; so I guess you're just as bad.

No comment! 

Honored Contributor

Carolyn has to deal with the way Denim & Co clothing is cut as far as size. She has small shoulders and upper area and if she goes up a size to fit her better in the hip area then she is swimming in the upper area of the garment. This makes it difficult to get the best fit for her. 

No criticism of her is intended in the previous paragraph. I love her presentations. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Haven't watched D&Co. shows. Is that chipmunk gone yet? 😜

Sizes: You really can't dress looking at size tags. As petite as I am, I wear around a size 2 pants, depending on brand, but a much larger top that anyone would believe...anywhere from a medium to large. I purchase what fits me the best. No big deal what the label says. If it bothers you, cut the size off the label, but you don't do yourself any favors wearing clothing that is too tight or too large.

@Shanus I agree. I read long ago that buying one size too big makes you look like you lost weight, not to be taken too literally. I read that when it didn't matter as I was skinny but now it matters. Lol.