Trusted Contributor

Carolyn is a very down to earth special lady and host.  I don't think her clothes are too tight...just IMO...

Esteemed Contributor
The "raspberry" was coarse, crude and rather unsanitary, considering how Covid conscious QVC professes to be.
Trusted Contributor

She must have a 10,000 sq foot house as much as she says I have this, her house must be full!

Respected Contributor

Re: Denim&co carolyn

[ Edited ]

@Tommie1965 wrote:
Giving a Bronx cheer to the viewers who dislike the squirrel routine is quite rude. Insulting actually Smiley Sad

A lot about this thread is insulting. Judgemental and uneccesary! 

Super Contributor

I kinda like to know what they buy.  That tells me a lot about the quality and workmanship of the item if they liked enough to buy since they see hundreds of garments.   But I will add one caveat, that is IF I can believe they are being honest and I do believe Carolyn.   

Regular Contributor

Carolyn is my favorite but from experience I've found people sometimes resent someone talking about how much they have.  The viewer may be using Easy Pay to afford a $20 item and someone bragging about ordering numerous item with no problem just rubs them the wrong way.

Respected Contributor

@ginirn wrote:

Carolyn is my favorite but from experience I've found people sometimes resent someone talking about how much they have.  The viewer may be using Easy Pay to afford a $20 item and someone bragging about ordering numerous item with no problem just rubs them the wrong way.

It makes the host sound greedy and materialistic. Also insensitive, as per your remark about the difference in incomes between the Hosts and the rest of us "commoners".

Super Contributor

I wish they would do this.....
When they are showing leggings or other pants that can be worn tight, show a model with a tighter fit and one with a looser fit. That way we could see what the pants in particular look like when they say "they aren't tight fitting".  And then they could tell us if the models sized up or down. THEN they might not get so many returns on those items.
And we would be able to make a wiser purchase.

Respected Contributor

@10000thnickname wrote:

I wish they would do this.....
When they are showing leggings or other pants that can be worn tight, show a model with a tighter fit and one with a looser fit. That way we could see what the pants in particular look like when they say "they aren't tight fitting".  And then they could tell us if the models sized up or down. THEN they might not get so many returns on those items.
And we would be able to make a wiser purchase.

POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regular Contributor

Obesity IS  the norm in this country.  Average size for a women in a 16.  Previously it was a size 14.