Honored Contributor

Haven't watched D&Co. shows. Is that chipmunk gone yet? 😜

Sizes: You really can't dress looking at size tags. As petite as I am, I wear around a size 2 pants, depending on brand, but a much larger top that anyone would believe...anywhere from a medium to large. I purchase what fits me the best. No big deal what the label says. If it bothers you, cut the size off the label, but you don't do yourself any favors wearing clothing that is too tight or too large.

Honored Contributor

Nothing is as bad as the stylist on the Isaac Show Live on Fridays...the clothes are so tight on the models they almost look painted on......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@RINNI wrote:

You know,it's funny I was watching also. The very nice top she was wearing was stretched as far as it could go. Then she asked for a smaller sized faux leather jacket that she could hardly button. Like I have said,we come in all shapes and sizes. But we look better in clothing that fits us.

@RINNI I was watching when that happened.  That jacket looked terrible on her. The sleeves were long and she could barely button it.  I had no desire to order it that's for sure.

Esteemed Contributor

I no longer watch but if and when I do I would like to have product information... thats all.  Some are better at it then others.  If she  or anyone else has thousands of the product they are selling I simply do not care.  

Super Contributor

FBD00803-B82F-4285-B0F1-AB12A5F97652.jpeg

Frequent Contributor

They all talk about how many of the item they have that they are selling. 

Jane T. is the worst of all with her constantly telling us she has this shoe in all the colors and she bought them for her daughters too.  I can't believe that they think we buy this stuff but again they do have to fill a lot of time with a product that would take 5 minutes to describe.  I ignore it all, if I want it I'll buy it not because they have multiples of it.  I

could care less.

Frequent Contributor
I think part of Carolyn’s fit issues are that she has that awkward audio pack at her back waist. It pulls many of the clothes strangely on her. However, if the top or pant chosen for her or by her to wear looks strained, go up a size if possible or find a different on air outfit!
And yes, if you can see the outline of a model’s girly parts, waaay too tight or overly short, just not flattering. So sad, too bad for model!!
Respected Contributor

I have posted this before, but Carolyn faces fit issues with "off the rack" clothing. She has stated that she has short arms, narrow shoulders, and carries her weight through the middle. In some cases, yes, she might be able to go up a size and find a bit more room through the middle. But in other garments, going up would result in most of the garment looking way too big and sloppy through the shoulders and way too long in the arms. As it is, she frequently has to roll or push up the sleeves. So, she does the best she can with the choice she has. Also, her clothes are not always too tight. Finally, she has stated before that she does own what she says she does, but that she goes through her closet frequently and donates.

Contributor

I like Carolyn G. very much too.  She desscribes everything very thoroughly and I appreciate that.  She is also my age, so I sort of relate to her a bit better I think?

Super Contributor

Carolyn is one of the best hosts.  Love watching her and Gary. The squirrel routine is a hoot.  So much so that I bought a Nutsy squirrel for my grandson to play with when he comes to my house. Hope they never retire.