Trusted Contributor

Firstly,I like Carolyn she always does a terrific job,But,I am so tired of of hearing her say,"I have four of these"I wish she would come up with another sell tacite,or my Mother has this also.I personally don't care who has this doesn't make me want to buy.well I said what was bugging me!

Honored Contributor

Well, considering they have to talk 15 minutes about an item that would only take 5 minutes to describe, they have to say something.

Valued Contributor

I am very happy with Carolyn

Esteemed Contributor

I agree. It always makes me wonder how many closets in her house are full of her clothes!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

The top I just saw her wearing sure isn't flattering on her at all, maybe she should dig in her humongous closet(s) full of clothes more often.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

IG, that was not very nice to state about Carolyns wardrobe...we can't see what you look like.  She always looks nice...

Honored Contributor

@phluphy 

I didn't say anything about her "wardrobe", It's MY opinion that the particular top she's wearing when I just checked in, was not flattering on her!

Maybe it's the color? Or the length?

But I just don't think it's flattering on her, and I have every right to say so, just like you gave your opinion of my post.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Whatever.......

Honored Contributor

@phluphy 

Yeah.....whatever.

Trusted Contributor

Give it up already!!!!!!