Contributor

Denim & Co. Friday night: Great Idea!

I was so happy to find two hours of Denim & Co. last evening! I wish QVC would make this a regular Friday night show. The two hour time slot allowed lots of new items to be presented and it was great to see all the new things, not just the best-selling pants that sometimes take over in the one-hour shows.

I would like to see Denim & Co. get as much air time as Susan Graver! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. Friday night: Great Idea!

{#emotions_dlg.scared}QVC owns the Susan Graver line that is why she is on so much. I also hope that Denim and company follows suit. I do not wear "Mom pants" with the elastic but, I like a few of tops Denim and Company shows.

Contributor

I totally agree! That would be great if they would make Denim & Company a regular Friday night show. I don't get to see it during the week when I'm working.

Super Contributor

ITA!!!!!!! But I like Susan Graver also!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I would like to see more D&Co, but no more Albany, she is such a phony and that constant chatter drives me to change the channel.

Honored Contributor

I caught the last fifteen minutes last night. Since there are no more show guides, I never know when anything is on. I know I can look it up on line, but I don't. I'm all for more D&C shows.

Frequent Contributor

I think that constant chatter is the name of the game, if you're a host. Otherwise, unless there is a vendor to speak, we'd be listening to dead air.

Honored Contributor

I agree it was nice to have 2 hrs of d&co. They have a few really cute things now & then. A little of Ms Albany went a long way for me though. I like her but as I said...

Honored Contributor

QVC also owns Denim & Co.

Super Contributor

On 4/13/2014 depglass said:

QVC also owns Denim & Co.

Yes, Denim & Company is there house brand at QVC . But, recently SG line has been taken up almost fully by QVC.