Frequent Contributor

They didn't take any phone calls today on D and Co.  I guess last week scared them off?  It was weird not to hear any callers.  Gary seemed at ease today with Jayne. 

Respected Contributor

Jayne is a terrific host---making all that work with her comfortable.

Trusted Contributor

Honestly I thought Jayne was very dull with D and C. I loved Julias fun and energy. She and Gary had a great chemistry. I love Julia passion for D and C and for QVC.
Honored Contributor

Until QVC revamps the entire line of D&C clothing, Charlize Theron or Angelina Jolie could be hosting and I still would not watch.😳

Frequent Contributor

I agree.  Still odd withour Carolyn but life will go on and Jayne was great.  The line needs a full revamp.  

Respected Contributor

Jayne is a fine replacement for Carolyn on the Denim & Co. show.  I would watch her and Gary.  Don't need any re-vamping of the Denim & Co. line.  I am not looking for haute couture. D&Co is a-okay with me.

Honored Contributor

Gary has been relaxed and comfortable with all the hosts.  It's been business as usual for him.  Each of the hosts brings their own personality to selling D&Co and that's probably a good thing for the brand.  

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO  LOL.  Got off the LR band wagon and now on that silly Julia's.  So predictable.  Julia is a silly uninteresting person.

Respected Contributor

@Redsoxmom1, I watched some but not all of last weeks show with Leah hosting. Did they actually take a call? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Redsoxmom1 Did something happen with a caller last week?

@Redsoxmom1 wrote:

They didn't take any phone calls today on D and Co.  I guess last week scared them off?  It was weird not to hear any callers.  Gary seemed at ease today with Jayne. 

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead