Regular Contributor
Yes I will do that!
Regular Contributor
Yes I will do that! Thank you everyone for your comments.
Esteemed Contributor

The only reason I could think was your returns were high. I don't know if that is the case but that was my thoughts. Hopefully, it ends up to be a glitch.

Respected Contributor

@Marciirene: I don't know if this information will be helpful but try checking www.Ilovedooney.com . I've purchased many bags from this site. Sale prices range anywhere from 30-75% off. Check it out! Hope you find the bag you wanted.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@september From what I've read here over the years, supervisors never talk to customers.

You are probably right.  I don't call.  I email.  

qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

Trusted Contributor

@Marciirene, I wonder if there is a limit as to how many EZ Pay items you can have at one time? Do you have several things that you are making payments on? I have no idea if that might be the case. Also, yesterday, because of the free shipping, there were several problems, as is usally the case on "special offer" days, so maybe it was just one of those glitches. If that's the case, customer service or the social team might be able to repeat the order at that price once you find out what the issue was.  Good luck.

Respected Contributor
The q will make this right trust me.ive never used easy pay,but if I have a problem with anything,they usually fix it.trust me,they do not want to loose your buisness
Respected Contributor
I understand your frustration,but as stated,q will make it right
Valued Contributor

yup..welcome to the "new and improved" QVC. There's no guarantee your QCard will work, ever. I paid mine off and closed both my HSN and QCard. The QCard is just a gimmick.

Honored Contributor

Can't blame QVC is your CC denied it.