Trusted Contributor

Re: Deliveries taking longer

I ordered a item 10 days ago and still do not have it!  It was in my state but about 500 miles away a couple of days ago!  It said on the tracking schedule that an error was made and there would be a delay!  Next it was sent to a city 50 miles from my home!  Next it was in another state 2000 miles away from me!   I called CS and they just gave me the same info and told me it was now being re-routed to me!  As of today it is in a city about 1500 miles away!  CS told me it now has a new estimated date of delivery of 9/21!   Oh my!!  

Occasional Contributor

I have a package sitting in the post office in Ft Worth for 2 days with no update. Usually once in Ft. worth packages are delivered the next day. I hate the mail innovations delivery process. I also don't understand why an order stays "in process" for days before it even ships. It makes me really question placing any orders with QVC especially if is needed less than 2 weeks from the order date.
Super Contributor

I ordered the Mally TSV 10 days ago and it is still in progress.  It was estimated to be delivered Sept. 13th, but it hasn't even shipped.  And QVC won't let me cancel.  I emailed them to cancel and they sent me this unhelpful email

In order to meet our delivery commitments, we begin the shipping process

immediately after an order is placed. This may limit the amount of time
customers have to cancel or change an order. This is most likely what
happened, and we're sorry that we weren't able to cancel your order. If you
wish, you may return the item for a full refund upon receipt of the order.
Simply follow the return instructions on the enclosed pack slip. We truly
apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. In the future, you may
cancel your order via QVC.com or give Customer Service a call at
800-367-9444 between 7am - 1am ET, seven days a week
Super Contributor

My delivery experience has varied recently, depending on the type of product I am ordering. No idea why that is.

If it's kitchen related, or clothing, I get it super fast. 2 day delivery recently on the cast iron pan set, set of two strainers, and Lock and Lock.  Same thing on a Dennis Basso blouse, C.Wonder jacket, and Denim & Co. TSV. 

If it's home decor/holiday....way longer. I quit counting the days on a hedgehog I recently ordered but it took a very long time.

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Esteemed Contributor

yes, that's because they are using whatever silly delivery service.  I had one package wander around my state for almost a week. I could have driven to the post office to pick it up.  It doesn't make sense to me to have an item shipped and be at my local post office only to have it go back somewhere else again before it actually gets into the delivery truck to end up in my mailbox.

I had one item that I ordered that was "out for delivery" only to disappear off of the tracking. Absolute nonsense when Amazon can get it to me in 2 days.

Esteemed Contributor

@Dustybird I have heard that UPS will increase their fees near the holidays as well. I don't buy a lot but that will certainly encourage me to order before November.

Esteemed Contributor

@Goodie2shoes -- I wouldn't. People have had trouble for years getting deliveries for Christmas on time - even if they paid the extra $ for it.
Super Contributor

I have noticed the same thing .. I get tired of waiting for them to process but you cannot cancel.. you are stuck in limbo until they get it done .. and I called them today because of an item I sent back on the 9th and it shows nothing on the return the girl said at least 12 days to see something .. so I will give it to the end of the week.. maybe they need to hire some more people to handle shipments and receiving items back 

Honored Contributor

I'm still waiting for my D&B wallet, EDD was 9/14 and it's now 9/18. Looks like it traveled around the country and is stewing in Phila.

Super Contributor

I ordered some lock n lock on the 8th and its still in process....Was supposed to have it on the 18th....Cs says there is a problem in ontario?? which i have no clue what that means because they cant tell you anything!..I cant even cancel..The service here just gets worse each yr......I am in ca so i should have had this in 3 days if it was coming from ontario warehouse..Qvc doesn't even send emails to customers letting them know there is a problem.