Respected Contributor

Re: Dear QVC - Kerstin today on Re-Body show 7/7/17

@JoniGirl wrote:

Dear QVC,  I am not easily offended nor easily prompted to comment on it if I am, but wow the way Kerstin went off today on those of us that may be post menopausal with unhealthy fat stomachs and to go off on her unwelcome commentary that "we all look at people's stomachs even if unconsciously (and I guess judge them).....and therefore we are less attractive to members of the opposite sex since they will perceive a fat stomach as an unhealthy, less attractive person. We want someone that will be around for a long time without cardiovascular problems. You may be fat other places but really only the stomach fat is where we're judged most"...............................

That is an unbelievable series of statements that she made. Tell me all you want (and all that I will listen to) about how great the product is, but If she cannot slow down and think before she speaks, you can keep her shows.

Her day is coming where she will get that fat in her midsection that is hard to get rid of.  She's obnoxious. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've have always thought her obsession for exercise and healthy everything takes over the shows she hosts....no matter what she's selling.....jmo...

Honored Contributor

She has issues with her own body and she projects them on her audience. I have seen enough of her presentations to conclude that... Her comments are inappropriate.

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

Yes it's true we are judged by how we look along with what bag we carry, what car we drive etc.. That being said coming from a thin lady like her most people find that kind of comment off putting. Coming from a bigger girl we can take it but not so much from the skinny ones. 

@Lali1,.She is a sales rep, she should stay in her lane.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Kirsten is like LR was about a women's size, only more blatant. IMO she should be ashamed of herself, those comments bordered on bullying. People who are offended need to write a letter to the CEO of the Q and voice your concerns.

Esteemed Contributor

She says ridiculous things, b/c she doesn't do the work necessary to say intelligent things about the product. So she just flies by the seat of her pants.

She certainly conveys how perfect she is.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree .... I can't watch her shows and all her posing for the camera .... she seems to like showing off her body in front of the camera .... I can't wait for them to give her a "pink slip" ... I won't miss her at all!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

As I was clicking thru channels, I heard her comment and was also surprised!  But that is one of the reasons I do not watch her presentations ever....no matter what  she is selling!  Am sure she is a nice, decent person. But as a sales person...I do not want to hear/watch her!!  She is on so many hours now, I hardly rarely the Q channel.

Esteemed Contributor

What good does it do to say something like that?  She opens her mouth and inserts her foot.  

Regular Contributor

She became an automatic "clickable" for me when I heard her refer to her husbands first wife as his "starter wife"!!  I found that to be totally disrespectful & uncalled for.  JMO