Honored Contributor

Re: Dear QVC - Kerstin today on Re-Body show 7/7/17

I always find her attitude " better than thou". 

Honored Contributor

She'll eventually learn to reign it in but until that happens she's a quick click for me....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I always find her attitude " better than thou". 

Couldn't have said it better myself.....reminds me of Rinna's attitude...

Honored Contributor

@Double-D wrote:

She became an automatic "clickable" for me when I heard her refer to her husbands first wife as his "starter wife"!!  I found that to be totally disrespectful & uncalled for.  JMO

OMGosh....what an insensitive thing to say.... what would she be if he decides to move on to another wife.... ?? Intermediary wife?  The Bridge Wife?

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Double-D wrote:

She became an automatic "clickable" for me when I heard her refer to her husbands first wife as his "starter wife"!!  I found that to be totally disrespectful & uncalled for.  JMO

Oh dear, did the "starter wife" have a tummy ?? For shame !!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@JoniGirl  I'm amazed that this post is still here. I wrote one recently about Jill patting herself on her back all through her Christmas show and it was deleted without cause. BTW, I agree about Kerstin and don't watch her.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

It's sad but true.  We are judged by the way that we look.  I don't think she said anything wrong. I think I'll go do 100 sit-ups now.  Smiley Happy

@santorini  If may be fine for Kirsten to think or say something in her private life but her job at QVC is to sell merchandise, not to judge and reprimand people.  Her mouth has no filter;  it seems has though she's always offending someone.  She has the attitude that she's Ms. Perfect.  Very arrogant. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment

Oh no I missed her comments, oh wait, I never watch a show that she hosts.  I cannot stand her.  I haven't liked her since she started.  She is so into herself and conceited.  Wish they would get rid of her. I have never disliked a host before her.

QVC Customer Care

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Who is she to talk?  There is a thing about working out too much and one could say she does if you look at the size of her legs, huge!  Qvc needs to have a talking to with her.  She is obsessed with herself in my opinion, and to be honest, I don't think there is really anything to be obsessed about