Trusted Contributor

Why, oh why do they have Alberti grinning like the Cheshire Cat at every commercial break? And why, in the name of all that's holy, do they have him clapping like Church Lady?

The imitation you tube shaking the products toward the camera, the incessant giggling, the choreographed skits were enough but the clapping, clap, clap, clap, is just too much!

Honored Contributor

Have you ever considered that's his personality?  Some might feel like you are busting on him.  He's always seemed upbeat to me.  I don't think he's acting, I think he's just an upbeat nice person.  Just saying.  I almost never see him anymore.  I don't know where he's been but I haven't seen him on TV much.  When I used to see him, I thought he was pleasant to watch and informative.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Have you ever considered that's his personality?  Some might feel like you are busting on him.  He's always seemed upbeat to me.  I don't think he's acting, I think he's just an upbeat nice person.  Just saying.  I almost never see him anymore.  I don't know where he's been but I haven't seen him on TV much.  When I used to see him, I thought he was pleasant to watch and informative.

Alberti is on QVC's other channel.  I wish he was still on the "regular" QVC.

Valued Contributor

Maybe he loves his job?

Respected Contributor

@IMissSuperPoke wrote:

Maybe he loves his job?

@IMissSuperPoke ~ 😳

Trusted Contributor

Oh, he was!  The epitome of style, Grace, elegance.  If you watch his BeautyIQ performances you'll see someone you barely recognize. Don't know which is the "real" personality. I believe he is being asked to " appeal to the thirty somethings" and someone doesn't realize the difference between young and juvenile.

Super Contributor

I find it very difficult to watch Beauty IQ for the very reasons mentioned plus the fact that most of the time they look like the tin man with all the illuminatiion products on their faces.  I stopped watching Beauty IQ.  I'm sure I won't be missed as a viewer.

Honored Contributor

"I don't think he's acting"

He is an actor by trade.  Some of the films he's appears in can be found on YouTube. Smiley Happy

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I didn't like Beauty IQ at first, but I must say I enjoy Jillian from Laura Geller. I have always liked Albertis selling style, but I don't care for him on Beauty IQ. I also have to admit I don't watch the show unless Jillian is on and watch her presentation only.

Honored Contributor

@CoG wrote:

Oh, he was!  The epitome of style, Grace, elegance.  If you watch his BeautyIQ performances you'll see someone you barely recognize. Don't know which is the "real" personality. I believe he is being asked to " appeal to the thirty somethings" and someone doesn't realize the difference between young and juvenile.

I dunno...have you ever watched The Great Indoors? The show presents Millennials as pretty darn childish.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all