QVC Customer Care

Re: David's book has free S&H Today - not when I ordered

@Lovestheshores

I have placed member credits of $3.50 pn your account now and you may use on any future order. Plenty of shipping opportunities at this time of year so do not want to make you wait til it comes through via QCard.

Happy Holidays!

Beth QVC

Regular Contributor

I ordered on August 5th and just checked my order status.  Mine order states Free shipping and I used a visa credit card. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC Thank you so much.  Appreciate the outstanding customer service you always provide.  You're the best...thanks again!  Happy Holidays! Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@Beth-QVC, I just would like to say, you are a true asset to the Q and I hope they appreciate what a gem they have in you. All of the mods are good, but you seem to go up and beyond all of the time. Best, LuLu
QVC Customer Care

@tervuren

It looks like your order was charged $3.50 for shipping. I have also placed $3.50 in member credits on your account. These can be used on any future order and will appear on the check out screens.

Beth QVC

New Contributor

Beth would you also be able to credit me the 3.50 as well? I order Aug 5th. Thanks. Anything you can do is appreciated.
QVC Customer Care

@ljj621

I have credited your account with $3.50 of member credits for use on any future purchase.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

Advance order pricing should remain unchanged from the first day offered until the inventory is available. @Beth-QVC was very gracious to those on this thread but there are thousands who are still out the $3.50. QVC should ship the book free to everyone who ordered prior to today. That is the ethical way to handle the situation. FYI, I did not order the cookbook, this is my 2 cents.

Valued Contributor

I also ordered on 8/5 and was charged $3.49 shipping.  Is it possible for me to get the credit, too?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Forgot to thank 'Lisa now in AZ' for this thread...otherwise I would not have known.   I can afford $3.50 S&H but I do agree with SunValley's comment.  QVC might want to consider that since books have not shipped yet.  Beth-QVC has done a great job handling credits for those of us responding to this matter.   Looking forward to receiving the cookbook.