New Contributor

Re: David's book has free S&H Today - not when I ordered

thank you I really appreciate it.

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC- WOW and thank you! You are amazing and definitely makes me feel better about pre-ordering. You are awesome!

Honored Contributor

The extra 3.50 isn't a big deal to me, so I'm letting my pre-order ride.  It may be to some people, so policy should allow refunds.

Trusted Contributor

@depglass, it was not the actual $3.50, which is probably not a big deal to most of us. It was the principle. And the fact that they were selling this as an advance order since August, which is when many of us purchased it (and that helped them say that they had over 100,000 pre-orders).

Honored Contributor

OMG - some rep called it a favor?!!  How condescending.

I think Beth-QVC should be promoted to a policy-making position so she wouldn't have to clean up all these QVC mistakes and bad decisions. 

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

The extra 3.50 isn't a big deal to me, so I'm letting my pre-order ride.  It may be to some people, so policy should allow refunds.

I think they should refund the $3.50 to everyone who pre-ordered it and paid S&H.  We still don't have the cookbook (it is shipping this week).  It's not about the $3.50.  I feel badly for the tens of thousands who pre-ordered it, who are not on these forums, have no idea they can get a credit - but only if they ask.  It should be automatically refunded.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mj12, I agree with you. I was thinking about it and they keep saying that over 100,000 books were pre-ordered. If they refund $3.50 to every person who ordered, that's over $350,000! So, while it is "just $3.50", it sure adds up for QVC. They should not have had David's cookbook on this weekend and waited until we got them. Then, if they wanted to give free shipping, it wouldn't be an issue.

Super Contributor

I also pre-order this in aug and i got charged shipping. I didn;t see any credit on my account.

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@patticakes

I have refunded your $3.50 as member credits. They are available now. Thank you for shopping with us.

Beth QVC

QVC Customer Care

@plc123

The credit for the shipping $3.50 is now on your account. The member credits will appear on the check out screen next time you order.

Beth QVC