Respected Contributor

Re: David Re: David's announcement

What a fun post!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Valued Contributor

@D Kay wrote:

Guess we'll have to endure the Happy Dance again.

@D Kay  Yes, and the yum yum face.  

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Wonder if the eating will be accompanied by exaggerated ohhs and ahhs and eyeball rolling. 

---------

Of course!!  The touching/squishing of food and verbal noise/facial expressions are all part of the act!  I am fairly positive that they don't love everything they taste!

Please hosts...try one bite of the food and try not to eat like a starving animal stuffing its face.  And please hosts...don't try to talk while still chewing!!

Honored Contributor

Re: David's announcement

[ Edited ]

Is THAT all? I figured he was retiring. Too bad....  More of David putting more food in his mouth....and dancing badly.... YAWN

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Is THAT all? I figured he was retiring. Too bad....  More of David putting more food in his mouth....and dancing badly.... YAWN

So no one is forcing you to watch him.   Some-- like me-- like him and his shows.

Respected Contributor

I see it as another step toward normalcy. We should all be glad. That's right, let's get this party started Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

Oh wow! Earthshaking!

To think this is even mentionable by David. So weird. I think I am in the twilight zone.

sorry, I just am really amazed that he would think this matters at all.

And I like David!

Though I have seen many posts of why don't they eat the food.

I guess we all are invested in many different things. Me too in things others probably don't care about either.

Ok enjoy David eating.

@on the bay I am still laughing over this post!

Regular Contributor

I have to say, I've been watching for years and I have not seen all this "gasping" people are complaining about. Even if they say "Yum" there seems to be a problem. Their job is to sell product!

I will say that there are a few hosts, two in particular, who do not seem to know how to handle food, and they've only become worse without the vendors there. It seems as if they feel any time they come on camera, even in split screen, they have to do something with their hands, so they tear one cookie, then another, and another, till they have made a huge mess.

Honored Contributor

All this makes me feel so much better about my life--that being a big announcement!  Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Patriot3That's the good news.  The bad news is that he'll try to do it with a face mask ON.