Valued Contributor

PA has had covid restrictions in place much longer than FL so apparently chewing is now allowed.  However, I find it odd that this is a big announcement to a show host.  Maybe if you were fasting for a year but that is not the case.

Trusted Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Is THAT all? I figured he was retiring. Too bad....  More of David putting more food in his mouth....and dancing badly.... YAWN

So no one is forcing you to watch him.   Some-- like me-- like him and his shows.

I too Love David.  I always look forward to his shows and I also participate in his CoffeeTalk on Facebook on Thursdays and Instagram on Fridays. He just makes me smile.

I am with you, if you don't like him, don't watch him.  There are hosts I don't care for, I just don't watch, it's a pretty simple concept.

Regular Contributor

So who really thinks this is relevant.  The other shopping channels who offered food have been tasting on air for months.  QVC needs to stop the drama on all of this regarding COVID.  Get the shot and get on with your life. David and the food stylists could have worn gloves and everthing is sanitized anyway so why all the drama??? Here is a suggestion.    How about improving deliveries QVC and stop worrying about the food tasting on the cooking shows.   Alot of the food is way too expensive anyway and when I have ordered the Cheryl's cookes they came in a crumbled mess.  Never again!! 

Regular Contributor

who really cares??? There is way too much of real life going on these days.  Get the shot and move on with your life. 

Regular Contributor

Life is too short to care who eats what on tv.  

Honored Contributor

@debmmm wrote:

So who really thinks this is relevant.  The other shopping channels who offered food have been tasting on air for months.  QVC needs to stop the drama on all of this regarding COVID.  Get the shot and get on with your life. David and the food stylists could have worn gloves and everthing is sanitized anyway so why all the drama??? Here is a suggestion.    How about improving deliveries QVC and stop worrying about the food tasting on the cooking shows.   Alot of the food is way too expensive anyway and when I have ordered the Cheryl's cookes they came in a crumbled mess.  Never again!! 

@debmmm  That's not true.  HSN has only started having hosts eat again in the last couple of days.  

But I do agree about the drama QVC made of it.  Totally overblown. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was waiting for the drum roll when he very dramatically took in the first mouthful of that dessert- followed by the googly-eyes and happy dance.

Respected Contributor

Did he do more than one happy dance?  I tuned in late and saw him do HD after tasting the Lono bone broth. It would make more sense to do it with the dessert.

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I look forward to the opportunity with relish.

Well, personally, I prefer ketchup and mustard but to each his own Man LOL

Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@Johnnyeager 

Well, now David can have his cake and eat it too.  But, where's the beef?  It should be finger licking good.  David can catch the Subway on the way home if he still did not get enough to eat.  Now viewers won't have anything to wine about.

lol--very clever! But I think David should lay off the tasting; he's starting to get a little paunchy.