Trusted Contributor

Re: David's New #3 Cookbook !, Shortcut Recipes,110 recipes all photos anyone excited as I am?

No I will not as I hate to cook and never look at cook books.

But, he is awesome to watch, what a joy.  I hope his 3rd book is a huge success as his others.  He deserves it.  Like he says,,,I am not a professional chef, I am just a home cook just like all of you.  He truly loves what he does.

Honored Contributor

Re: David's New #3 Cookbook !, Shortcut Recipes,110 recipes all photos anyone excited as I am?

I thought David was going to announce his retirement followed by a double happy dance!173836.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

The last thing I need is another cookbook.. All this big suspense only to find out its another cookbook..  No excitement here.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

Well, even though I am very happy for David to write another cookbook, to be honest, I thought the "BIG" news was a little anticlimactic. He went on a bit like it was going to be REALLY special. But come on, it's his third book already!

@pupwhipped  David is one of my favorite hosts; I think he’s so marvelously good-natured and just a fun ray of sunshine.  I am happy for him too.  However, you took the words right out of my mouth -  a little anticlimactic!  

Perhaps, in my self-centered anticipation, I believed that his great news affected me, the consumer, personally.  You know, something like, “for QVC’s Birthday, from this moment until midnight, everything in this show & online will be at least 50% off!!!”  [and the crowd goes wild!]

Yes, I can have the pleasure of buying his new cookbook, but, uh........

@Caaareful Shopper, I know! I enjoy David and have his previous two books, also. He had me hook, line, and sinker last night thinking it was really going to be something. I don't know how he kept a straight face during the "BIG" announcement. You're writing your third cookbook...big whoop! Tell us something we really want to know...like when free shipping day is rolling back around again. Now that would be HUGE!!!    

Esteemed Contributor

I figured it was going to be.............FREE SHIPPING FOR THE ENTIRE SHOW!     WOW    Although they've tried that and it didn't seem to jar the needle.

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped.  Smiley LOL Smiley LOLSmiley LOL