Respected Contributor

Where can I find the video please?  

Honored Contributor

Are you saying he no longer eats food items being sold? That might not thrill management or boost his sales. I'd think the "everything in moderation" approach might be better, with him taking a small bite and saying how good the product is. 

Honored Contributor

@AuntG he has been testing food items he sells.  He only tests once though.  

Somebody mentioned the ribs and saying they were within his eating plan, high protein and low carb.  If the ribs are covered in BBQ sauce, they wouldn't be considered low carb.  BBQ sauce has a lot of sugar.  There's a lot of sugar hidden in foods.  There's many levels of low carb since there is no real definition of low carb although the Keto people would lead you to belive there's only one way to do it.  

If he's very strict at home, then he can probably afford to have some off-plan bites at work.  It's just something he has to work out for himself.  

Trusted Contributor

@meem120   From the home page click on QVC+, then David Venable & David's Health Journey.  Or you can go through his facebook page whichever is easier.

Trusted Contributor

@Julie_23 From Q's home page click on QVC+, David Venable & then David's health journey or you can go through his facebook page where he has a link.

Valued Contributor

@colleena -- thank you so much for sharing that info and for explaining it so well!!  Much appreciation.

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess And my observation is he tastes just a very little amount, almost nothing noticeable on the spoon at all.  

I agree w/you on the ribs w/BBQ sauce as that could be loaded w/sugar or other things.  

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG  My observation is if he does take bite it's so small that it's hardly anything at all.  

As I said elsewhere I really like David & congratulate him on his weight loss/health journey.  For the vendors w/expensive & probably not so healthy food he's selling the expectation is that he's eating/tasting/happy dancing & the little if anything bites don't seem the same to me so is this going to affect the vendor's bottom line/David's sales.

Respected Contributor

@Julie_23 wrote:

Was this part of a recent show?   Is there a place I should look to find the video?

Thanks!

It's on QVCplus. You can get QVCPlus if you have a smart tv, by streaming it, or online at QVCplus.com. No charge, just have to put in your email address and you're in.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Are you saying he no longer eats food items being sold? That might not thrill management or boost his sales. I'd think the "everything in moderation" approach might be better, with him taking a small bite and saying how good the product is. 

@AuntG wrote:

Eating al! That junk from Gourmet Foods got him into the the problem of obesity and dangerous health issues. Its nothing but fat, suger, sodium and carbs.I wouldn't eat food like that if you gave it to me for free.