Trusted Contributor

Re: David's Down-Home Christmas

I loved this thread!!! People are so funny and so clever!!! I bought some of the items mentioned over the years, but I missed ever seeing the pooping moose, LOL!!!!
Honored Contributor

I wonder what the shows would be like if the QVC hosts actually got to select the items to sell during their show.
Trusted Contributor

@bikerbabe, wouldn't it a hoot to see what some of the host's actual choices were?! I think you may have hit on a new show topic!!
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

@SeaMaiden 

@SeaMaiden wrote:

So while we are on the subject....

did Shawn ever SAVE CHRISTMAS?

😂😂😂😂 it's gonna take a lot more than Shawn to "save Christmas for QVC" everytime I've tuned in its total "chaos"!  I don't understand why she needs to "act" ridiculous when she probably is a very nice person.

ugh....

I don't understand it either.  I think Shawn wants to be perceived as "quirky" because in some way she thinks her solid Midwestern background isn't "special" enough or something.  And yet I've heard Shawn proudly proclaim herself a Michigander to various vendors and callers.  I do think Shawn, away from QVC, is a caring person, interested in children, the underprivileged, and humanity in general.  I know she prattles on about "status" but I think the powers that be encourage all the hosts to play this up even though it seems apparent that nothing the Q sells is really anything one would call upscale, lol.  

Esteemed Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
@corita
I get the light bulbs. Interesting idea. It just wasn't at
all what i was expecting to see. I think I had watched about 20 minutes of his show and saw it wasn't headed in the direction I had hoped

------------

Agree!!  He's presented that ladder every time I check in that show.The show's name is just off!!  Maybe call that show of self help/DYI items...10 things everyone should have in their garage. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
OMG..... Otis and the "Happy dance wine" ........ He's twirling with JRT.

They are having a happy dance marathon!