Respected Contributor

@banned again wrote:

Here's a look at Courtney Khondabi's nailshead bracelet:

GemDayJuly2020341.png

Was she selling the nailshead bracelet here, or was it her own?

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I thought it was copper. Gonna have to look again. Was thinking it was for medical benefits, like arthritis. Could be wrong on that. He would probably answer that question on his Facebook page.

@World Traveler 

I doubt it.

Frequent Contributor

It is the Cartier bracelet and so is Courtney's.  Jill Martin always wears 5 of them on one arm in the different colors of gold.

I have the one QVC sold that is segmented and it is my signature piece........I love it.

As for the guess at David's salary.........I'd say double that number if not more.....he's their number one sales person.

Respected Contributor

@deeW wrote:

It is the Cartier bracelet and so is Courtney's.  Jill Martin always wears 5 of them on one arm in the different colors of gold.

Jill Martin wears 5 of them at a cost of $6700 ??!?!??!

Trusted Contributor

I was watching one time when a caller asked him if the bracelet is from the q. He stated it was not and it was given to him by a dear friend.

Trusted Contributor

@Renata22 I remember that also - sometime maybe a couple years ago he mentioned that it was given to him by his partner.  

Valued Contributor

I didn't even know David has a partner!

"I never changed, I just learned."
Respected Contributor

@Tsukiko wrote:

The bracelet comes with a little screw driver. I believe that it's was originally meant to be out in your wrist by your love and they would keep the screwdriver. The only way to take it off was for your significant other to unscrew it. 

Carrier Love Bracelet  

@Tsukiko 

It is called "the Cartier Love Bracelet" and signifies commitment.  When one gives the bracelet, they keep the screw driver so they will be the only one that can unlock it!  It costs $6,700.

Respected Contributor

@colleena wrote:

@Renata22 I remember that also - sometime maybe a couple years ago he mentioned that it was given to him by his partner.  

No he said he bought it for himself.

Honored Contributor

Agreed about the Cartier Love Bracelet.  It's in 18K (Cartier rarely makes their creations in 14K)  The partner usually has a key to open the bracelet.  Very heavy solid gold and it stays on your wrist all the time.