Honored Contributor

On his CoffeeTalk FB chat today he talked about his bracelet.  He said he bought himself years ago & he never takes off.  Although, he said he takes to Cartier for cleaning.

I enjoy how he talks about different topics and more....

Trusted Contributor

Nice.  I'm sure he can afford it.  But what is with the 2 watches?

Respected Contributor
This is an example of Q missing the boat, if the bracelet is of this much interest, why don’t they off a version in stainless steel (more affordable)!!! Forget the name of the stainless line they use to offer that was very nice and very affordable. I have several bracelets from that line and get lots of compliments whenever I wear them.
Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@deeW wrote:

It is the Cartier bracelet and so is Courtney's.  Jill Martin always wears 5 of them on one arm in the different colors of gold.

Jill Martin wears 5 of them at a cost of $6700 ??!?!??!

That's beans to people who make millions.  And these celebrities make millions.  

Honored Contributor

Re: David’s Bracelet

[ Edited ]

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
This is an example of Q missing the boat, if the bracelet is of this much interest, why don’t they off a version in stainless steel (more affordable)!!! Forget the name of the stainless line they use to offer that was very nice and very affordable. I have several bracelets from that line and get lots of compliments whenever I wear them.

They did offer one a long time ago. It was in their Steel By Design collection.  @Kindaglitzy 

These hoops earrings where part of that collection. Bangles are long gone. Hoops are still available in white steel: 

https://www.qvc.com/Steel-by-Design-1-38%22-Nail-Head-Hoop-Earrings.product.J370362.html

Respected Contributor
@SilleeMee Thanks for refreshing my memory with name “Steel by Design”.
Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Kindaglitzy wrote:

They did offer one a long time ago. It was in their Steel By Design collection.  @Kindaglitzy 

These hoops earrings where part of that collection. Bangles are long gone. Hoops are still available in white steel: 

https://www.qvc.com/Steel-by-Design-1-38%22-Nail-Head-Hoop-Earrings.product.J370362.html

A very good version of the original Steel by Design bracelet is now offered through Lisa Mason's Diamonique, J369233 at $46.64.

I lost the original which I loved. Replaced it with the new version. It's slightly narrower and lighter but still nice looking with bright Diamonique stones.

I wish QVC would bring back Steel by Design.