Respected Contributor

If David has been losing weight---and looks great, why should he eat any food that's being made?

Let's congratulate David and leave him alone!

(Sorry if others have already said this---I didn't read all the comments first.)

Respected Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

If David has been losing weight---and looks great, why should he eat any food that's being made?

(Sorry if others have already said this---I didn't read all the comments first.)

@insomniac2 wrote:

Omg yes! Give  it a rest. Who cares if   he eats? 

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@insomniac2 wrote:

@insomniac2 wrote:

Many are happy he is eating healthier but find him constantly talking about it irritating. I have completely tuned out of his Coffee talk programs because he spends 80 percent of the time talking about healthy eating choices. 

Honored Contributor

My point was how bad it looks when he looms over his personal taster.

The long and winding road that leads to your door will never disappear.
Esteemed Contributor

Good for David.

Honored Contributor

Kathy Levine wrote in her book how difficult it was for her to do the food shows when she was always on a diet, it killed her to have to stand there an eat for an hour or more. Bea Arthur of Golden Girls hated cheesecake and when the girls were often eating it on camera she said she would just keep talking and just swirl it around on her plate, trying not to have to eat it

Respected Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

It's similar when Paula Deen was diagnosed with Diabetes and lost beau coup pounds. Networks no longer wanted her food and it wouldn't sell. Now she just sells cook ware. 

David looks so pitiful standing there with his hand on hip, looking hungrily at the food while calling Steve to taste. If it's not healthy for you, why would I want to eat it to get fat and die early?

Myself personally, I don't watch those shows with all those delicious baked, sweet goods that just looking at maks me want some. I know that stuff is not good for me, and I simply am not going to bring it home for temptation. 

I want to be healthy with a good BMI, low Blood Pressure and low cholesterol just like David.

This.^^^^^^^

"I want to be healthy with a good BMI, low Blood Pressure and low cholesterol just like David."

Me too.

Respected Contributor

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes wrote:

He is clearly Qurate's most valuable, revenue-generating asset.

He is a merchandising entity force created and fostered by corporate marketing. 

Whatever they both need to do to continue this will be done, eating or not eating.

💯Absolutely.

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

@insomniac2 wrote:

@insomniac2 wrote:

Many are happy he is eating healthier but find him constantly talking about it irritating. I have completely tuned out of his Coffee talk programs because he spends 80 percent of the time talking about healthy eating choices. 

@Reever- He talks about it because he has a lot of fans who ask and comment.

Honored Contributor

I have no problem with David, his diet, what or if he eats or when.  I'm not sure about Steve but will keep watching.  Food shows and I aren't close, really have a problem with the hosts and people on the set rushing the food table so they can cram as much as possible into their mouths (or pockets, who knows?) before the camara turns back to them.  It is revolting so I rarely watch that part.  As far as I'm concerned I wouldn't care if no one tastes the food, ever.  I rarely buy the food.  JMHO.....   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*