Esteemed Contributor

A poster commented Alberti and Rachel didn't gain weight. Au contraire. Alberti shared he had gained over 20 pounds and quickly went on a diet. 

I agree the Q will cash in big time on David's new lease on life. He will become INSPIRATIONAL. However, they can't condemn their junk cash cow, as that's their big revenue now that financials have gone south.

Something's got to be done with Gourmet. David no longer can talk enthusiastically about what he's selling; calling in the food taster. Who's going to want that....

Valued Contributor
Group 5 minus 1 said: "manny: I agree w/you. Thanks for saying what you did. Maybe its time for David to move on to other products. It is the "looming" that doesn't look good!"

cjm61 said: "if you feel it's okay for David to not taste, all tasting should be eliminated since the Q believes it works okay. Otherwise, if they do want the hosts to try the items on air, David should no longer do food shows. Just my opinion"

Wow! Then Mary D., Leah W. and anyone else who doesn't eat anything/everything shouldn't be in a food show? I actually prefer when the hosts don't eat. Everyone's taste buds are different and they aren't going to say anything bad about the food anyway. So, why does it matter if they taste/eat it? It won't affect food sales, just the viewers enjoyment with watching them eat.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Valued Contributor

febe1-I'm sorry but that' simply isn't true.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Honored Contributor

David tasted a lot of the Nutrisystem stuff.

The long and winding road that leads to your door will never disappear.
Respected Contributor

Having the hosts taste the food, and make faces like they died and went to heaven, must add to sales. I have bought food items because of 5star ratings not because the host grins and says it's delicious. Some people watching are easily swayed and love David so much they will buy anything he endorses so perhaps it won't matter that he is not tasting.

Honored Contributor

Hosts don't have to taste every single item, imo.

It's a bit 'too much', tasting everything.

One or two tastes is fine with me.  

Descriptions of ingredients are more important (to me).  And not talking while eating.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

'I give him credit' (David) for following his dietary plan.

Wishing him and all of us well.  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Contributor

OMG you haven't heard that David has now embraced the low carb lifestyle and has lost yadda yadda blah pounds and is just all about that "healthy" lifestyle now? HOW have you not heard?! He only talks about it every second that he's on. It's making him unwatchable. 

Contributor

What wasn't good for him was the copious amounts that he was eating.