Frequent Contributor

Who Cares !

Regular Contributor

@Grnthumb wrote:

Who Cares !

You must since you chose to read and respond. wink

Respected Contributor

David may be the big man show for the Q, however, I once bought David's cookies in a can and my DH thought they were awful and he loves cookies.

David probably got his health issues eating all the Q food not to mention his own on the show.  And he's well aware of it, now doing something about it. Cat Sad

Honored Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

David may be the big man show for the Q, however, I once bought David's cookies in a can and my DH thought they were awful and he loves cookies.

David probably got his health issues eating all the Q food not to mention his own on the show.  And he's well aware of it, now doing something about it. Cat Sad

@kindred cats   Wait..are you saying you think David Venable is the "David" of David's Cookies?

There is no connection whatsoever.  Just a coincidence of a common name.

I apologize in advance, if I misunderstood you.

Respected Contributor

I don't know.  Cat Surprised

Respected Contributor

Re: David not tasting food

[ Edited ]

@manny2 wrote:

I think it’s uncomfortable to watch him instruct Steve. Whether it’s food or any other product. Just let Steve taste and react. David just stands there looming over him. I don’t like them together. He is better with Rosina.

@manny2  And, Steve is rather animated during tasting time.  David's watchful eye is odd...

Trusted Contributor

I like David and can respect him for not tasting all the foods. Think how hard abstaining has to be when you love food and struggle with your weight.  I find him to be a kind and very gracious host.  I would add that he probably gets tired of some of the phrases he uses often too  (doesn't bother me) and may even get burned out but this is how he makes a living.  

Esteemed Contributor

I like David I feel he is a kind , nice man .   I just feel,one shouldn't be hosting a food show if they refuse to taste the food being presented .  Having a food tester is just weird .   

Esteemed Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

I think it’s uncomfortable to watch him instruct Steve. Whether it’s food or any other product. Just let Steve taste and react. David just stands there looming over him. I don’t like them together. He is better with Rosina.

@manny2  And, Steve is rather animated during tasting time.  David's watchful eye is odd...

@ScarletDove  Agree.  It's very strange to have a taste tester.  I don't care for Rosina .

Super Contributor

Really??!