Honored Contributor

David Venable's Halloween in July Show Today 7/29

QVC is doing more & more live shows on their QVCPlus.com website. 

Halloween in July:

Today, David Venable has a 2:00pm show today called, "Screaming Good Deals," on their streaming channel on Roku or Firestick, or QVC 3, or QVCPlus.com. 

Right now, he's doing a live behind the scenes video.  A makeup artist is applying his Halloween makeup while David is having a Q&A session with posters sending in questions.

Trusted Contributor

Re: David Venable's Halloween in July Show Today 7/29

Thanks.  I'll check it out. 

He looks great lately.  I remember he said around the holidays that he planned to try to get healthier.  Good for him!  It's gotta be hard to stick to a diet when you're a shopping network's go to foodie.  

But hey, what's with every holiday in July??? LOL Sounds like some marketing hocus pocus to me.  :-)

Respected Contributor

dvhalloween.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like a fun show. I have to head into the other room to watch it. 

I swear I don't need another Halloween decoration. At least that's what I told the cashier at Home Goods yesterday when I checked out with some of theirs.

Respected Contributor

@Etoile308   I was in Home Goods this week and I picked up several Halloween items. I said the same thing to the cashier as i was checking out. 

Honored Contributor

David looks great!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man