Respected Contributor

Wow! She looks amazing! Congratulations to her!

Honored Contributor

you don't really believe it's from Philosphy "skin care" regime ...

even the other rep looks different (especially on the IG post recently)...

a little "work" for sure has been done😉

@ellaphant 

Honored Contributor

I saw her.  My first thought was she's so pale looking, pretty but very pale.

I think she lost weight.  You can see it in her face.

I think as womren ourselves; we should not criticize but be supportive.

Why are women so quick to criticize each other?  

I didn't watch her presentation so I don't know if she said her new look is due to Philosophy.

I think so looks lovely no matter if she's had 'work done' or not.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think we are critizing her, its just there is a huge difference,at first I didn't reconize her, until she spoke,ok if she has had alot done ,but lets not pretend she hasn't.Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

Her, Dr denise, and the host Amy from HSN....Plastic surgery.... Is great...but they also look like totally different people..... Just reminds me..... Keep my expectations realistic when buying beauty products... All they products and they still had plastic surgery

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

I saw her today and at first didn't recognize her.  Then I realized she's lost a lot of weight (which I'm sure was deliberate).  It's amazing what a difference that makes in someone's appearance.

She always had a beautiful complexion; to me it doesn't look like she's had any "work" done - other than the work she's put in to get to a healthier weight.  Kudos to her!

Honored Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB 

I was shocked how many young woman get Botox & fillers.  Was at a baby shower with many beautiful young professional women.

The talk at the table was their Botox appts, skincare regimen and workout schedules.  I'd say they were at least Mid 30s and beautiful..the one girl said "she hosts Botox and esthetician gatherings" every 6-8 weeks as girls nite out.

Gee back in the day our girls nite out was Tupperware, Princess house, or some kind of home sale party...boy have times changed😉.  With all the  Tupperware I bought over those years and have no longer I could probably had a full face & body lift🤣🤣🤣

Respected Contributor
There’s no doubt Dara received a facelift. She looked like a completely different person! Lol
Trusted Contributor

Dr. Denise looks likes she also got a touch up cause her face looked even more shocking when she was on earlier this week. Amy on HSN, I thought she looked great before.  I think people are getting facelifts younger and younger now.  Notice the Kardashians have gotten face work done in their 20s. Look a Klohe K (SP) she looks like a totatlly different person also.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I saw her.  My first thought was she's so pale looking, pretty but very pale.

I think she lost weight.  You can see it in her face.

I think as womren ourselves; we should not criticize but be supportive.

Why are women so quick to criticize each other?  

I didn't watch her presentation so I don't know if she said her new look is due to Philosophy.

I think so looks lovely no matter if she's had 'work done' or not.

I see women as people. People criticize other people.

Women should be treated equally, not given special treatment just because they are women.