Honored Contributor

Wow!  That's sad that she is struggling with cancer.  I am always talking about how females are so strong (motherhood, running a family, etc).  She seems to be a perfect example of that.

Personally, I never cared to watch her mainly because I don't use that product.  I use Dr. Denese.

It always bothered me that her boss (Dr what's his name) never came on to talk about HIS product.  I know most of the time when it comes to selling stuff on the Q, most of the time (key word....most) the originator of the product is the one who talks about HIS product.

I've never seen this Dr come on the show....at all.  That's always bothered me.  We are all entitled to our opinions, that's mine.

I have said here before.  I think a lot of people (myself included) become a bit complacent as far as us winning the war on cancer; and we forget there are still a lot of people dying and suffering from all forms of cancer.

My own late husband's family is and has been plagued with every form of cancer under the sun.  Had he lived past 58, I can pretty safely say he'd have probably ended up with some form of it.

His mother and 2 sisters have died from breast cancer.  He's had aunts and uncles who've all died from cancer.  It scares the heck out of me that my 3 daughters have inherited some of those family genes.  They are on top of the breast cancer thing but who knows otherwise.

In my family, very little cancer at all.  We all have mental illness.  I guess every family has something.

Gosh!  I hate hearing about someone who has such a bright future as Dana evening suffering at all with such a devastating illness.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dana bledsoe

[ Edited ]

If anyone is interested, just google Dana Bledsoe and Lisa Robertson.  

There is a video from 2015 called An evening with my friend Dana Bledsoe.

Dana's battle with cancer and it's subsequent recurrence is discussed openly beginning around the 11/12 minute mark.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

@erichu wrote:
Just saw Dana on with Caroline. I don't know how she does this with what she must be going through both physically and emotionally with a stage 4 diagnosis. I surely couldn't do it. However this morning something seemed off. And when Caroline said ill see you in the new year Dana responded I hope so. I'm not in facebook. Has she posted as to how she's doing? I just lost a friend in her thirties to cancer this past summer so I guess I may be reading into it. I hope she's ok.

I am in total agreement with everything you said. I watched the total presentation and I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but she did seem off, like maybe it was taking everything she possibly had to keep going, and maybe it was taking everything she had. She has always put on a happy face, but this time to me it came across as she was just tired of trying so hard, that maybe she was truly so very, very tired. So very sad.                     bamasec

Regular Contributor
She’s a gorgeous woman but I immediately noticed on the presentation that her skin had a very grey cast to it. So depressing as she is someone that seems to get so much out of life. I hope a miracle finds her.
Honored Contributor

It has been stated on this website that the good doctor did come on in the beginning and he was a snoozer.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Regular Contributor

I had no idea she was ill.   I also saw her & thought she looked quite poorly.