Trusted Contributor

Re: Dana Bledsoe with Perricone

Dana's stage 4 breast cancer has spread to 2 new places, her hip & her thymus gland...not thyroid gland. Her cancer had been stable for a few years. Prayers that it stops spreading🙏
Honored Contributor

gogle images of sending prayers images Sympathy Messages, Sympathy Quotes, Sympathy Wishes, Spiritual Prayers, Spiritual Sayings, Happy Birthday Flower, Birthday Thank You, Prayer For You, Thoughts

Respected Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
Dana's stage 4 breast cancer has spread to 2 new places, her hip & her thymus gland...not thyroid gland. Her cancer had been stable for a few years. Prayers that it stops spreading🙏

Thank you for clarifying. Is she going to be undergoing medical treatment?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Trusted Contributor

@mom2four0418

She didn't say.
Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Sorry about that blank post.

I was just saying to my husband the other day that my prayer list is getting longer & longer and it's mostly for people with cancer...people I know personally along with people I hear about but don't really know. I wish I could just wave a magic wand & make it all go away. I'm sure everyone feels that way.
Respected Contributor

Maybe the MRNA technology used to create the covid 19 vaccine can be used to end certain types of cancers. That would be fantastic but would people be willing to vaccinate themselves against cancer?

Respected Contributor

@65and fabulous wrote:

Perhaps this has been mentioned, but I just saw on Dana's FB page that she has more cancer, in her thyroid and her hip.

I know that so many of us have been challenged with cancer, and I hope that everyone will send Dana good energy. She is a fighter, and her FB post is fighting positive!

Bless you, Dana, as you walk this very difficult Journey. Blessings to your husbnad and your children as well, as they travel with you.

Dana has thymus cancer not thyroid cancer. It is rare but treatable. She also mentioned that she had to beg her Dr's to find out what was wrong. I'm a little suspicious of that statement. I am a nurse and a BC survivor. Your oncologist always asks you if something is bothering you or if you have any concerns. Having metastasis as she does I would think they would follow up on her complaints up without her begging.   I wish her well and strength to get through this. 

Trusted Contributor

@JackieHN

I agree with you. That sounded very odd to me.
Trusted Contributor

Wishing all the best to Dana, our thoughts are with you.