Valued Contributor

Perhaps this has been mentioned, but I just saw on Dana's FB page that she has more cancer, in her thyroid and her hip.

I know that so many of us have been challenged with cancer, and I hope that everyone will send Dana good energy. She is a fighter, and her FB post is fighting positive!

Bless you, Dana, as you walk this very difficult Journey. Blessings to your husbnad and your children as well, as they travel with you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dana Bledsoe with Perricone

@65and fabulous Thanks for posting. She is one tough cookie! She has had a long battle with cancer and just keeps going, even doing show on the Q. Bless her and her strong spirit! Heart

Honored Contributor

Gosh, I am so saddened to hear this... Dana is such a beautiful person and so positive and good.... she just has too much to bear. I am wishing her everything good and sending out positive rays of healing for her. 

5ded2d23d3a19cb2ae9e802b5ce4f40f.jpg

Trusted Contributor

She is very tough lady. She's fought long and hard. Prayers for her to beat this once and for all. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am so sad to hear this news. She has been fighting this for such a long time. God bless her and her family. It has to be a battle for all of them. Lets all pray for her. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am so sorry to hear this news.

She has been such an inspiration to me over the past several years. While I am not fighting cancer I do have significant health issues myself and I have often turned to her courageous example in my thought as a kind of model for how I need to respond to what I am facing.

Also, as my mom faces cancer over the past few years as well, a video interview Dana did was so helpful to my mom in what she is facing.

Cancer and life is so difficult and my love and prayers go to her and her beautiful family.  I am also super grateful that she is supported by such wonderful QVC friends including many of the former show hosts.

HeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

Doris Dalton is a thyroid cancer survivor, in most cases  I think that is one that can be beaten, blessings to Dana, she will keep fighting. 

Esteemed Contributor

Dana has lived with cancer for many years. My heart hurts for her. I will pray for her & her family.🙏

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Doris Dalton is a thyroid cancer survivor, in most cases  I think that is one that can be beaten, blessings to Dana, she will keep fighting. 

@Shelbelle   Thyroid Cancer is curable but in the hip also??  Not good.  Prayers for her and her family

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Prayers and blessings to Dana.