Trusted Contributor

Dana Bledsoe does look amazing!

[ Edited ]

I don't know if others have followed Dana Bledsoe's challenges fighting cancer, but as someone who has a number of serious health issues, I find her truly inspirational!

Given what's shes been though/ and is going through many many people couldn't even work/ let alone present so well on national TV with such a positive/ healthful/ cheery disposition.  I am so grateful to have heard a bit from her about how she is dealing with her diagnosis as it's helped me find a way to better deal with some of the health challenges I am facing as well!! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Dena Bledsoe does look amazing!

There are so many with health issues and challenges...one day at a time, one prayer at a time☺️

Esteemed Contributor

She is a beautiful woman both inside & out .... May God bless her & get her through her health issues .... she is an inspiration to so many people!

Honored Contributor

@JasoninBoston@January121@AKgirl2

If it will make me look that good, I want some!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@January121 wrote:

She is a beautiful woman both inside & out .... May God bless her & get her through her health issues .... she is an inspiration to so many people!

Yes!! Nicely stated!!!

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

Yes!! 

Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

Dana has had the best of these products available to her for a very long time.  I'm betting it doesn't cost her what it costs us.  I might be wrong, but I don't think so.  She does have wonderful glowing skin, and a personality to match!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

Dana has had the best of these products available to her for a very long time.  I'm betting it doesn't cost her what it costs us.  I might be wrong, but I don't think so.  She does have wonderful glowing skin, and a personality to match!

True, but given her extreme health issues and now how the cancer has come back a second time--her glow even more poignant to me!!

Regular Contributor

I just Googled Dena.  I was unaware of her story and journey.  I too thought she looked quite beautiful last night. Never better,  Everything about her last night I liked.  Her compassion and overall beauty inside and out radiated across that television screen last night.  I pray that this is evident of her healing, 

Trusted Contributor

@pggoody wrote:

I just Googled Dena.  I was unaware of her story and journey.  I too thought she looked quite beautiful last night. Never better,  Everything about her last night I liked.  Her compassion and overall beauty inside and out radiated across that television screen last night.  I pray that this is evident of her healing, 

There was an especially moving interview she did with Lisa Robertson that's now posted on Dena's site.  You may also enjoy that.  It's really quite remarkable!!!