Frequent Contributor

I just turned on Q and Dan was saying something was like 'buzzards on road kill.'. Funny? Not when you're having breakfast. Actually, never. Please don't talk down to the Viewers.

Honored Contributor

That's a saying and we all use some sort at times!! Don't get what that has to do with breakfast??!!

Trusted Contributor

How did he ""talk down"" to viewers by using a figure of speech?

Esteemed Contributor

my goodness....it was just a reference to the crew eating the cheesecake after the presentation....you must be very sensitive....or in a bad mood today....I don't see where he was "talking down" to the viewers, either...

Valued Contributor

?????

Valued Contributor

If you got upset about that, I hope nothing big ever happens to you!!
It was just a silly expression, not earth shattering..

That's how we roll in the shire..
Honored Contributor

I view Dan's comment as just a joke....now for real GROSSNESS it's seeing someone shave callouses off dirty feet while your eating breakfast......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor
On 10/8/2014 SPURT said:

I view Dan's comment as just a joke....now for real GROSSNESS it's seeing something shave callouses off dirty feet while your eating breakfast......{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Amen, Spurt.

If someone is this easily gagged, they might want to keep the tv and radio off during breakfast.

Honored Contributor
On 10/8/2014 CalmInTheHeart said:
On 10/8/2014 SPURT said:

I view Dan's comment as just a joke....now for real GROSSNESS it's seeing someone shave callouses off dirty feet while your eating breakfast......{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Amen, Spurt.

If someone is this easily gagged, they might want to keep the tv and radio off during breakfast.

Hi Calmin.....that is so true......there is a commercial here for a plumbing company and it's about clogged toilets and the family watches and comments about "the stuff" as the plumber unclogs........ Talk abut losing your appetite...{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I'm truly amazed by some of the stuff I see posted on this board.