Respected Contributor
Dan Hugues has a little bit of cowboy in him, I don't think he meant to offend anyone, I just think that's how he talks. A very blue collared man who owns a ranch and raises farm animals from what I understand,
Esteemed Contributor

I was watching the news and eating my dinner ... all of a sudden before they went to a commercial I heard them say ""why not try bear meat""? Off went the TV for the night and my dinner.

Valued Contributor
he is just too weird and IMO quite unlikeable
Valued Contributor
On 10/8/2014 golfcartrider said:
On 10/8/2014 SPURT said:
On 10/8/2014 CalmInTheHeart said:
On 10/8/2014 SPURT said:

I view Dan's comment as just a joke....now for real GROSSNESS it's seeing someone shave callouses off dirty feet while your eating breakfast......{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Amen, Spurt.

If someone is this easily gagged, they might want to keep the tv and radio off during breakfast.

Hi Calmin.....that is so true......there is a commercial here for a plumbing company and it's about clogged toilets and the family watches and comments about "the stuff" as the plumber unclogs........ Talk abut losing your appetite...{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

On the Tuesday night beauty show when the shave their calloused feet it makes me sick to watch. How can any sane woman let her feet get in that condition to begin with? I will take Road kill any day.

so nasty---I hav a "file" with a light side and a heavier side, i don't doubt people have a need for this shaver, but mounds ands of disgusting skin just st doesn't seem true
Super Contributor

Oh goodness, did you have to throw your breakfast away ? Sensitive aren't we ? Maybe you should eat in quietness, no TV or radio, and be sure not to read the newspaper.

Dad in such an awful person for upsetting you like that.