Frequent Contributor

I have no interest in purchasing the sleep number bed TSV.....but I love watching dan wheeler so much so I watched the presentation anyway!!!  Just sayin.......huge fan.....Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Dan Wheeler

[ Edited ]
Busy this weekend watching special event. Nor do I need new bed. Dan Wheeler, Delightful humble attractive man. Recall when his DW passed. Read every blog felt his love for Her and GOD. Family man in every sense. I enjoy him. Thank you, For highlighting.🌷
Super Contributor

he's not wearing his wedding ring any more though.

Regular Contributor

I was worried when I saw this post because I thought something may have happened to Dan. was relieved to see that it was simply to point out how special he is. I'm a huge fan too!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@fingerlakesny wrote:

he's not wearing his wedding ring any more though.

Someone who knows correct me if wrong. He wore his wedding ring for long period of time. There comes a time when more than acceptable removing. Speculation is non of my business.

Trusted Contributor

I find him boring and he always talks over the vendors.  Just my opinion.  

Honored Contributor
  • One of my favorite hosts, I hope QVC never stifles his testimony of faith and hope.
Esteemed Contributor

Dan is an amazing person.I'm not religious but his message of hope & faith has deeply affected me!! His personal story has lifted me up & given me direction when I needed it!!

Honored Contributor

I like DW and wish him and his family the very best however no one and nothing can make me watch a demo of beds (I have a list of subjects).... sorry... my eyes roll up into the back of my head just thinking about it.... LOL!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Re: Dan Wheeler

[ Edited ]

@Q4u wrote:

I like DW and wish him and his family the very best however no one and nothing can make me watch a demo of beds (I have a list of subjects).... sorry... my eyes roll up into the back of my head just thinking about it.... LOL! 

Can't recall the last time watched Qvc. 💁