Esteemed Contributor

Dan Wheeler Presenting With Vendor

[ Edited ]

I just switched to QVC2 to watch Gourmet Holiday live. Dan Wheeler is standing right next to the Perfect Gourmet vendor and eating the potstickers. Granted, I wasn't viewing at the beginning at the presentation, but if they can do this, why can't we have people side-by-side in studio? It is so natural and pleasing to have these people interacting together.

Edited to add: It's nice to see more of Dan W!

Super Contributor

Re: Dan Wheeler Presenting With Vendor

Yes, I agree.  I saw David on this morning with Alberti, they were standing apart, but at the same table.  It was nice to see them together.  They even made a joke about switching sides of the table, and scooted past each other.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom   Dan Wheeler is a vendor.  Vendors have been doing solo shows for months now, and a lot of times they have two or three vendors together in one show.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@PA Mom-mom   Dan Wheeler is a vendor.  Vendors have been doing solo shows for months now, and a lot of times they have two or three vendors together in one show.  

@Caaareful Shopper  Yes, that's what I mean. Dan usually reps Stuffin Gourmet, etc. If Dan Wheeler can stand right next to another vendor presenting something else, why can't the hosts?

Trusted Contributor

@PA Mom-mom   It must be that QVC has no control over Vendors.  They are only responsible for their Hosts.  If vendors want to have a party among themselves, it's their necks.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom   You've got a great point.  I wonder if all vendors will be back soon, or at least have the option to come back.

Esteemed Contributor

According to his FB page, Dan wrote:

Getting ready to host/guest a two hour Gourmet Holiday on QVC 2 at 4pm ET for 2 hours. I have the Stuffin’ Gourmet Pub Burgers, meat balls , Double Cheese and Bacon Chicken and more. I’ll be joined by Carol Allen, Jennifer Kovitch and Tony Notaro. Join us for the fun!

May be an image of 2 people and people standing

Respected Contributor

I really miss Dan as a host.  I thought he did a great job.

Respected Contributor

Dan Wheeler has written a book about his wife Beth, and the journey of her illness its called Hurricane of Love in case anyone would be interested.  Available at Amazon and Wal-Mart.