Respected Contributor

I wouldn't call what QVC sells basement leftovers, rather more casual clothes are what sells now and they are trying (unsuccessfully) to target younger customers.

Contributor

May be an image of 2 people and people smiling

Trusted Contributor

@lucyR  Thank you for sharing the photo.  They look nice together.  Best wishes to them.  

Contributor

Yes, they make a great looking couple.  AND they look so happy together!!  

Esteemed Contributor

It's already been mentioned by Dan Wheeler is in his 60's.

He looks very happy with his new wife.

I hope that his two daughters are supportive. 

Super Contributor
So happy he found someone to share his life with after losing his wife to cancer. Also heard that Lisa Mason is dating someone and plans to remarry after her hubby Gino's passed, also from cancer.
Trusted Contributor

@lucyR There was a previous thread about Dan getting married. He had posted on Facebook that he dated his new wife in high school, so they are the same age.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/congrats-to-dan-wheeler-on-his-upcoming-marriage/td-p/78...

dan and pam wheeler.jfif

Respected Contributor

@lucyRJust curious?  Too much time on your hands.  Find something more productive to do. 

Dan has found love after the death of his wife.  I'm not sure I could do the same if it were me.  Death of a spouse is eviscerating.

Respected Contributor
Happy for Dan Wheeler. Happy for Lisa Mason. Thanks for posting this here, first time hearing about both.
Respected Contributor

@Cats3000 wrote:

@lucyRJust curious?  Too much time on your hands.  Find something more productive to do.

Dan has found love after the death of his wife.  I'm not sure I could do the same if it were me.  Death of a spouse is eviscerating.

That was rude!