Valued Contributor
Seems like a really good guy, I like him.
Honored Contributor

Although I did not see this particular show, I do enjoy Dan Hughes as a host....he is one of the FEW that gives details about the actual product

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I'd rather watch Dan than David V.

Super Contributor

Dan Hughes is one of my favorite hosts. I didn't realize I hadn't seen Oscar in a long time till someone posted it above. I hope they didn't let another good one go. Why are they hiring and keeping all the dips??!!

Respected Contributor

I also like Dan Hughes! He is probably my favorite.

Honored Contributor
I saw Oscar 2 or 3 days ago. I love Oscar especially since I saw him put Albany in her place. They were doing Q Check, music was playing and despite his protests, she obnoxiously insisted they dance. After a few steps, Oscar said,"Well can I at least lead?" I nearly fell in the floor laughing.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I can only watch him in small dosages.

Valued Contributor
I don't watch much I guess---I have no idea who this is---
Respected Contributor

Dan Hughes is a very good host. His QVC face book is wonderful to read. He explains every thing in detail when he is showing a product. Would love to see his home in person when he decorates for Christmas. He puts up thousands of lights that he actually starts decorating in October.

Honored Contributor

I think Dan Huges is a nice man, and a great host. He has a great,calm demeanor. But, you like him or you don't, that isa personalthing. I do like him. He explains product detail well because he from the original group of Hosts who knew how to sell without yelling, dancing, and talking gibberish. He is from the group of soft sell hosts that measured product,showed how it worked, explained every aspect of the product. You really had a good idea how big it would be, what color it was and what to expect when it arrived. Now they rarely show the the inside of a handbag,the back of an item, measure, or show the actual product in close detail. They just twirl the item around, talk about what they did on vacation, what their kids did, how rich you will look in their product, then engage in a jabfest with the vendor for air space. LOL!