Respected Contributor

@paixmcdao wrote:

@luvzchiz wrote:

Beautiful land, sheep, and pup.  One wonders how he had time to work for the Q. 

My guess is that he hires people to help maintain the farm.

@paixmcdao @No doubt.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor
I think he is happy - that he never again has to sing the praises of Little Giant ladders!
Respected Contributor

You mean....gasp!!!!.....he is NOT living under an overpass on the PA Turnpike since being laid off????

(The major roadway that runs thru the MOST affluent county in PA*....where Dan and Carolyn live, and where QVC is located!!!!).

*Chester County.

And if by chance he lives in one of the surrounding counties, they are just barely behind Chester County in wealth and affluence!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, Dan should be happy, even ecstatic. The Q gave him a wonderful, lucrative job for years where he made millions to enjoy the lavish farm he now enjoys. He should be thanking QVC. It wasn't the Q's responsibility to keep him until the grave.

Honored Contributor

Dan is probably doing even better then fine.  Among his prize possessions is his vintage Bentley automobile that he posted on his QVC Facebook page about a year ago.

A Bentley.

He said he hesitated to post his possessions like that, but was proud of it.

So I dare say, Dan is quite happy.

Honored Contributor

And there were posters here concerned about how he was going to eat and pay his bills. He owns a home and land that's probably worth millions of dollars. And a vintage Bentley. I think he will be ok.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

Dan always had the humble/brag sctick down perfectly. Woman Indifferent

Honored Contributor

Who cares let all this rest.

Valued Contributor

I have been watching Dan for 30 years on QVC. He and his wife have owned that farm since the beginning. He has always had lots of animals and when he was a younger host, he used to talk about getting up at 4 am to feed the steers. He and his wife had show dogs and traveled in an RV. She was a well-known trainer.  I think they worked hard to have the good life they have now.  I am happy for him!!