New Contributor

Hi Dan wishing you a speedy recovery hope all is well miss seeing you and hope to see you back on son 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you Dan for thinking of us as we have prayed for you. So glad to know you are on the mend and doing so well. I assume a lot of that has to do with your very capable nurse/wife/boss, lol!

We miss you, and will look forward to your return! Praise the Lord that all is well with you.

Respected Contributor

I'm concerned. Dan has been away for many weeks. I.pray he is ok. Can a moderator provide us with an update ?

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever wrote:

I'm concerned. Dan has been away for many weeks. I.pray he is ok. Can a moderator provide us with an update ?

@Reever-He said he was a private person.  No more information will be given.

Trusted Contributor

I have always enjoyed Dan.Hofefully he is on the way for recovery and will return soon.

Esteemed Contributor

How about asking the Moderators to find Elvis for us? That might be an easier task.

Honored Contributor

Have also enjoyed Dan. He seems to down-to-earth. There for a while I purposely stayed away from any show he was hosting because I purchase more when he is on! LOL!! He is a "comfortable" host for me, so I run in the opposite direction when he is on.  Saves me money. Heart

Hope all is well with him and his return is soon.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it includes personal information.

Super Contributor

I do wish him well.  I hate when we're told to follow and interact on social media with these sales people, like we're all family.  They share vacation pictures, wedding photos and sometimes pictures of their kids.  As soon as it's a health issue, we're basically told to mind our own business or that's personal... I agree, it is but I get tired of the double standard.  Come be friends with us, but don't ask questions.  It's just another phony sales tactic to pull us in.  

Honored Contributor

@LovemesomeQ1979 - I also don't understand the MYOB replies when they share their lives with the world.  However, since this is a medical situation, I do understand the privacy issue.