Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dan Hughes’ 30-year QVC Anniversary is TODAY

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Wow, this is too bad - no hype for Dan's 30 years here???? I certainly haven't seen nor heard anyting about this.

Sounds like Dan needs to toot his own horn.  I'll toot for you - hands down Dan, you ARE on the GOOD GUYS HERE!

@PINKdogWOOD - The Q usually celebrates hosts' anniversaries from their first on-air date rather than their contract date, so I'm sure we'll hear more about the upcoming anniversary celebration as we get closer to the end of the month.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Thank you very much @dooBdoo !

You're welcome, @Caaareful Shopper!   Thank you for this thread!😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Wow, this is too bad - no hype for Dan's 30 years here???? I certainly haven't seen nor heard anyting about this.

Sounds like Dan needs to toot his own horn.  I'll toot for you - hands down Dan, you ARE on the GOOD GUYS HERE!

@PINKdogWOOD - The Q usually celebrates hosts' anniversaries from their first on-air date rather than their contract date, so I'm sure we'll hear more about the upcoming anniversary celebration as we get closer to the end of the month.

I agree, @loriqvc.    I also think the fact that we're in the midst of several other special events, like Antonella's anniversary and Jill's last shows, might be a reason for not promoting his special recognition just yet.    Might get a wee bit lost in all the other activities and announcements, I think.   

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations, Dan!!!

Valued Contributor

I am so bothered with his birthday show being on at 7 AM  After 30 years you couldnt put it on as a primetime show   I cant see that this isnt a kick in the face to Dan  Who will watch this at this time  

Esteemed Contributor

@mollymaggie - I'm fairly certain Dan prefers being on air in the morning, so there's a good chance he at least approves of that timeframe if he didn't suggest it himself.

Super Contributor

I'm absolutely setting my alarm for 7 AM Thursday to see Dan--I totally love him--I remember him and Pat together all those years on the morning show--I remember he used to bring his dog--don't remember the dogs name right now--he was beautifull--anway--WAY TO GO DAN!--U R THE BEST xoxoxoxoxoxox

Super Contributor

OH I just remembered the name of the dog Dan used to bring to the show when he did the morning show w/ Pat--his name was MURPHY!

Spoiler
Heart
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@danedylan wrote:

OH I just remembered the name of the dog Dan used to bring to the show when he did the morning show w/ Pat--his name was MURPHY!

Spoiler
Heart

hqdefault.jpgpastedgraphic-17_textmedium.jpeg.jpg

@danedylan A beauty for sure! 

Respected Contributor

Would be nice if they showed some video of the late “Murphy” during this show.