Frequent Contributor

Dan Dennis new job

Dan announced tonight on his fb page he is going to Evine and will be hosting Voga jewelry with Albany! Wishing him all the best!
Honored Contributor

Re: Dan Dennis new job

He's been teasing it all week.  I thought it was going to be Evine, as a gemstone expert.  Good for him.  I have missed him on ShopLC.  The man has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to jewelry and gemstones.  

Honored Contributor

Albany and Dan Dennis!  What a combination.  Wouldn't have imagined that in my wildest dreams.  Dan is about to run out of shopping channels.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Congratulations to Mr. Dennis.  I hope Evine stays in business so his tenure there won't be short-lived.

Valued Contributor

I have heard his name but have no idea who he is.  Must be before my shopping network viewing time.  Is he a former HSN host?

Trusted Contributor

Never could stand him. He thinks very highly of himself and never lets you forget it.

Contributor

I enjoyed him years ago on HSN. I am glad for him and wish him success. 

Honored Contributor

I watched him for years on HSN, spoke to him on air, wishing him,

http://www.twizler.co.uk/ekmps/shops/twizler/images/good-luck-card-908-p.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Albany and Dan Dennis!  What a combination.  Wouldn't have imagined that in my wildest dreams.  Dan is about to run out of shopping channels.

Didn't Dan used to be a host at Value Vision (which later after several iterations, became Evine)?  So he's now making second trips around....

I kind of remember him hating the weather there and then moving back to Florida, from whence he'd come (HSN). 

Honored Contributor

Dan will be on air today at around 2pm et.