Honored Contributor

Dan is on with Albany now.  I'd actually like to support him by purchasing something but the Viale 18K line is too rich for my blood.  Paul Deasy is selling jewelry over on HSN right now.

Valued Contributor

Oh my goodness. I just checked Evine when I saw that Dan Dennis was on now. I don't think he's well. His voice is weak and his hands are shaking. It's sad to see him this way. Woman Sad

Regular Contributor
Dan seems very nervous. But very subdued also! We all know how crazy it is at ShopLC so I'm sure he has to tone it way down...different selling tactics! I think he's interviewing for the job so TPTB must be watching closely. He doesn't seem natural to me. What do you guys think?
Honored Contributor

He doesn't appear to be the same man I saw on ShopLC. He looks the same, just not acting the same.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
I agree. I hope he does well, but he seems like the odd man out there to me, maybe its because I am used to seeing him on ShopLC.
Respected Contributor

Which of them is an Evine host?  Albany Irvin never stops talking and Dan is using the Shop LC schtick of disbelief at the low prices.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Re: Dan Dennis new job

[ Edited ]

Wow! Two of my least favorite hosts TOGETHER 😄. What a trainwreck.  As Dan Dennis is famously known to say in his classy way...

THE PHONE LINES ARE CLOGGED! 😄

Respected Contributor

Albany is the vendor for Voga and Dan is playing Host.  They will be together again presenting tomorrow at noon eastern . wishing Dan luck...

Albany was very patient with him as he was fumbling around for a subdued sales schpiel.  To demonstrate the resin core electroform, Albany would take the jewelry and rub it and smoosh it on the desk and then Dan would copy her. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Dan Dennis new job

[ Edited ]

I went back and looked at the video.  He looked great - dignified and low key.  Talk about reinventing yourself. 

Valentine's  Day.jpg

Honored Contributor

@newname0 wrote:

I went back and looked at the video.  He looked great - dignified and low key.  Talk about reinventing yourself. 

@newname0    I agree with you. I didn't watch last night [Forgot.] but did watch today's show. Dan has been around long enough to know how to adjust his spiel for the appropriate venue. I enjoyed Albany also. When she was on QVC I could take or leave her.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.