Respected Contributor

The Mele Jewelry box I ordered came with 3 dented tarnished knobs that weren't pictured. Returned via Q label on December 6th USPS. Thank goodness I got a receipt because there is no trace of it and this morning's CS rep said it was my job to find out who picked it up from the PO {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} What? Now I have to wait until the 20th and then Q will refund my $100+

Merry Christmas!

Respected Contributor

Wow, what is wrong with their customer service? They used to be so good, exceptional actually.

I always get a receipt for anything I return to them as well. Just in case, but I guess even with a receipt, you still have to do their job for them. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor

How does Customer Service work? It doesn't.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

Thank you both for your answers. The box finally showed up on the "tracking" but I had to call today to have CS do an override refund or I'm not sure when it would have happened.

Probably the priority is to ship out and maybe after the holiday do returns?

Anyway, enjoy your holidays and know answers here to help others and that matters!

Cathy

Super Contributor

Been shopping with QVC for over 22 years and the few times something like this has happened to me, customer service has taken my word for it and given me the refund.

Respected Contributor

Hi JH,

I'm glad you got great service! Got my refund but had to call a few times. Still shopping here & happy with most everything.

Happy New Year to all {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Contributor

USPS will not give you a receipt if you use the included return label. It's frustrating.

Respected Contributor

Hi Cutie,

They do here in Lexington (KY) but you have to ask. I stand in line either way but get faster results if I pay "my way" but some things don't come with an already printed "my way" label. QVC should send one with every order.

We are packing to move back to AZ and will sign off until we get settled at the end of the month.

Trusting we will have a safe and uneventful move. See you later.

Cathy