Valued Contributor

When I click on today's TSV sheet set -quickly there appear reviews that just as quickly disappear. I don't think this is right. If there are reviews because perhaps people preordered-those reviews should remain. They won't come back until after the TSV is over.

Honored Contributor

Re: DISLIKE when Q does this

@QPrincess    There are no reviews on this item.  It doesn't even ship until 7/24, so no one could have received it.  When I bring it up I see no disappearing reviews. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Google the name of the sheet set and qvc in the title and you can find reviews. QVC must have once sold this. I use google to find QVC reviews all the time.

Trusted Contributor

@QPrincess If you use the QVC app you can see the reviews there.  There are currently 8 of them.  

All are 5 star except for two of the reviews.

The two negative reviews are stating this - one reviewer said the sheets ripped at the foot of the bed.  The other negative review was someone wanting more pillow cases.

The rest of the reviews raved about the product.  Hope this helps.

Esteemed Contributor

@QPrincess wrote:

When I click on today's TSV sheet set -quickly there appear reviews that just as quickly disappear. I don't think this is right. If there are reviews because perhaps people preordered-those reviews should remain. They won't come back until after the TSV is over.

that happened to me with the Calista hair brush. It was supposedly a new TSV, with no reviews. A few days later, before I received it, I see tons and tons of negative reviews. Everyone hated it because it got caught in their hair. However, there was not one review when I went to make the purchase. We need these reviews to base the correct decision on buying a product. You have to pay a lot of money for returns. So to me, I think it's false advertising to appoint. Omitting negative reviews, that is.