Honored Contributor

I'd be getting grey hair, if not already grey, waiting for my posts to go through. The site keeps saying it's trying to complete my request and just sits there....Sometimes I'm even taken back to the sign in page or unable to ❤️ other posts. What's up? Will this ever be remedied? It's been going on for quite awhile.

Honored Contributor

Re: DISGUSTED WITH SLOW SITE

@Shanus 

Almost every day now!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Shanus 

Almost every day now!!

@cowboy sam   At first I was concerned my devices may be on the fritz, but all other sites are up in a flash!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got one pic posted but keeps saying in process or booting me out. Over and Over. Lots of error messages. Super Slow this morning!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Same here, every other site works fine.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Yes, it's slow today.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

No problems for me.  Right on cue!

Honored Contributor

It's definitely the QVC site and it's been going on for days.  I just shut it down, when it's like this.  I can't be bothered waiting for things to load.

No other site is causing me any issues, regardless of the device I'm on.  It's just QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

It's definitely the QVC site and it's been going on for days.  I just shut it down, when it's like this.  I can't be bothered waiting for things to load.

No other site is causing me any issues, regardless of the device I'm on.  It's just QVC.

@Venezia   I'm so ready to sign off now and get on with my day. May check back in later.

Honored Contributor

Stuff like this happens in computerland.  Please be patient.  Nothing about keeping this stuff going is easy.

Software, hardware, both, communications connections and equipment, etc. etc.