Valued Contributor

SOME TIMES I HAVE BREAKFAST FOR DINNER   LIKE PANCAKES AND SAUSAGE OR  AN OMLETTE  EGGS  WITH ONIONS AND PEPPERS   AND SAUSAGE    FRENCH TOAST WITH  SOME BACON

Honored Contributor

We do too. We just ate french toast using sourdough bread with hot maple syrup & bacon around 11 this morning. We got up really late. LOL!!! 

I also like to eat it in the evening. I'm getting where I don't like eating much beef. Still eating sausage & bacon but had to cut back because my cholesterol went up. That probably has more to do with not taking enough thyroid medication.

Respected Contributor

You are making me want breakfast.............sounds so good. Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

Love it !!!!

I grew up with the odd breakfast dinner. Mom usually served it up on a stormy night or when it was too hot too light the oven. We also had soup and grilled cheese or tuna salad.

The older I get I think "dinner " or "supper" should transcend into a night-time meal around the table.   Then again Mr w/aK and I have had 2/fo/rOne pizza and left overs on our wedding china when  money was very tight.

IMO when the spirit is in the most loving -- which I know it is here-- then nothing is wrong !!!     xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Super Contributor

look to increase dark green leafy veggie and your iodine. You can buy dulse in a Whole Foods and add to you you meals. I can recommend a few Mantras to stimulate your throat chakra

Honored Contributor

I worked the graveyard shift for many years..........and still eat "dinner" at 6 in the morning........even earlier if I'm hungry...................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Don't like to eat a big meal at night. I eat cereal for dinner quite often!! Cold cereal with nuts/berries or hot oatmeal. Just

enough food to get thru the night!

Esteemed Contributor

Probably 3 nights a month I make breakfast for dinner and family loves it. Son & grandson make sure they know about this and join us.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

When I was working my job of 25 years, I would get home about 8 Pm....eat dinner late.  I hated it!  Now retired I love eating my dinner about 4PM.  I feel so much better.

Honored Contributor

I prefer meats, salad and vegies.  Breakfast foods are "ok" but are not ever, ever my first choice.  If that's what DH wants, ok.  I'll have a salad and baked potato.