Valued Contributor

Re: DELAYS IN ORDERS QVC NOT BEING HONEST WITH SHIPPING

Covid19 seems easy to blame for a host of problems.   If it's going to take 2 weeks to receive my order, why can't I cancel it within 2 hrs.?

Trusted Contributor

Right now I have a HSN order sitting in the UPS depot five miles from my house, and the order status online says it has been delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.  Also, I have a QVC order still listed as "in process" after weeks:  I cannot cancel it and QVC can't tell me when it will ship. So I am not ordering anything else until the orders I've placed have arrived.  I did cancel all of my auto-delivery orders as well.  Might as well clean house now.

Contributor

I don't understand how Amazon can get a order to me in 3 days or less....and charge no shipping fee to and from, yet I wait 3 weeks and cross my fingers that a Q package will arrive. I get the coronavirus is slowing things down but if other merchants are fulfilling and delivering their orders in a timely manner why can't QVC.

Valued Contributor

I keep QVC on most of the day and have not heard any of the hosts mention anything about shipping issues. Have I missed it? Why not just be honest about the issues? Customers are understanding and if they really want something they will order it anyway.

Valued Contributor

I agree! I ordered a Women with Control shown on May 23. Still had not arrived by today, July 1!! Checked Order Tracking, and QVC said it was at my local Post Office on June 22. I went to the P.O.  today, since I have not gotten it yet,and learned that QVC has not even sent it yet! Not in the mail system at all, I was told! I don't understand why they need to lie to us.....just tell the truth! 

I think we can be understanding of the difficult times, but to say its been sent when it hasn't....well, that is not acceptable!  I'd like to cancel this order, but I bet I can't dot it at this point.

Trusted Contributor

Right now, I have two orders outstanding.  They are listed as "shipped," but checking the tracking information shows me they have been meandering around the south at different places for days.  One is a ring and the other is one of those vinyl windshield guards.  Maybe, since it is Christmas in July, everyone should remember to order early this year for Christmas gifts - last year's delivery record was, IIRC, horrible.

Occasional Contributor

I agree....so I know how to stop that.....I'M NOT ORDERING ANYMORE!. 

Honored Contributor

In the beginning of the pandemic many retailers and Instacart were all having problems with ordering and deliveries but that has worked its way out except for QVC and Talbots.  I have no problems anymore with Nordstrom, J. Crew or Banana Republic.  I am not purchasing from QVC unless it is something I just can't resist and I don't see that happening.  

Respected Contributor

I just received four items I ordered last month.  Two pairs of shoes and two lock and lock containers.  The two pairs of shoes I ordered on June 18 and the shipping charges were $5.50 for each pair.  I ordered the L&L containers on June 19 and again each container was going to have a shipping charge of $5.50.

So here it is almost three weeks later and I received all four items.  However, one of the L&L containers was in its own box with a shipping fee of $5.50.  The other three items (2 pairs of shoes and 1 L&L container) were all thrown into one box and my shipping charge for that box is $16.50!!!  The box is not much larger than the box with the one L&L container.

If they are going to send items together which were ordered on different days and take three weeks to ship it all, the least they can do is only charge one flat $5.50 shipping charge for one box.  

A few weeks I was so happy with what I thought was a turn around for their shipping.  Now I am just so disappointed in how this is all being handled.

New Contributor

I have been waiting 7 weeks for a top. No problem with HSN shipping OR returns. 

I have returns that are sitting at the return center for 3 weeks.