Trusted Contributor

Re: DELAYS IN ORDERS QVC NOT BEING HONEST WITH SHIPPING

Still says preparing to ship from May 6.  No response to email queries.  I ordered from Chewy on Monday and order was delivered yesterday (Wednesday),    What the what?  They should just say on air we are not shipping, order at your own risk.

Respected Contributor

@naturalfan

You may want to email QVCSocialTeam@QVC explain your situation and ask for help in getting a resolution.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Sorry, it’s QVCSocialTeam@QVC.COM.
Contributor

I agree with you.   I'm waiting for items since April 5.  Keeps giving delivery date but way off.  Not getting anything 

Honored Contributor

I ordered a Laura G. foundation.  Says in process (so I can't cancel) and also shows delivery will be May 21.  (today is May 22)  Appears it hasn't even shipped yet.  Very disappointed with QVC.  I have a food order that should have been shipped sometime ago.   Good thing I didn't need it for a special occasion.

Frequent Contributor

At this point qvc is for entertainment only.Items are not shipping at all

Occasional Contributor

I ordered tilapia on 5/12. Looked good and per the hosts would be shipped out right away. Poor fish must be trying to swim to me. Order says in process with an estimated delivery date of 5/15. Maybe it is supposed to say 5/15/21 ???
Ridiculous. I order from Amazon, Prime member. I have gotten 3 day deliveries AND if it is delayed They contact me FIRST. I also get an apology. What a concept.
QVC needs to update their estimated delivery dates with realistic dates. They have distribution people who are paid to track delivery times. Having a blanket statement of gee stuff will be delayed due to this unprecedented time is not enough. Totally incompetent management. Today hosts are saying oh we're trying to keep within 7 to 10 days. Just say we have no clue. At least that would be honest.
I cannot get anyone in customer service to answer me. Got the BS email back- we are so busy. If I dared to tell a client that in my work, I would be fired. Cannot get thru via phones, told to use automated or look online. Here's a hint - I did look online and still says being delivered on 5/15 in process.
I have been working remotely for 2 months for a global financial corporation. If we had even 25% of the ineffectiveness of QVC people would have been fired by now. Every reputable business has a disaster recovery plan. What would we do in the worst case scanario. If QVC had a plan, it is an absolute fail.
Trusted Contributor

And how long do you expect the virus is going to be used for the slow shipping?  Let's bring back some people to go to work if we are going to continue to sell day in and day out. Customer service is a mess you can't get through to talk to anyone, orders are delayed, waitlist orders going on and on and on. Time for them to see they are having some real issues that hopefully will at some point impact them so they get back to business. I think they are saving a ton not having all their staff back and thinking this is the way to go to keep profits up. It is up to the Customers to make the decision if they want to shop with a company that is having shipping and customer service issues going on three months now. 

Frequent Contributor

The problems at qvc are unique to qvc . 

Super Contributor

On April 27, I ordered Philosophy Purity set.  Said it would be mailed that week.

After a week or so, said it was a backorder.  I waited longer...then finally cancelled

when Philosophy,com had a special of 40% off.  I ordered from them, and got my order

in a week.  I would still be waiting for the Q order that said it would be mailed with the

week.  I can't wait forever when I need something!!