Trusted Contributor

Re: DELAYS IN ORDERS QVC NOT BEING HONEST WITH SHIPPING

See my post above talking about not receiving my Jimmy the Baker order.  Yet on today's homepage, they have the nerve to advertise breakfast food items.  

Respected Contributor

The other problem is they send things right to processing so you can't cancel or change size or anything. Then we wait forever for shipping too. They need to be honest about when things will ship. Waiting for something for so long does not make me want to spend more so I can wait forever for another item. 

Honored Contributor

@debmmm wrote:

HSN is a part of QVC they have the same brands now on both channels. You may need to get your facts straight. 

@debmmm 

No. HSN is not part of QVC. The two are owned by the same parent company. 

Respected Contributor

@debmmm. Totally agree with what you said. Why sell items on air that they don’t even have available to ship, at least be honest with customers so we can decide whether or not we are interested in purchasing based on delay. Then even worse when/if informed of delay we can’t cancel. Purchased two D&C tops that were on D&C show on 5/12, order status says estimated delivery 5/15. Then suddenly got email stating delayed with new date of 5/22. Now I did think the estimated delivery date was odd, but went with it. Now they appear to have an IT algorithm issue that calculates their estimated delivery dates. This is why I have seriously slowed down my Q shopping, seems My orders are either messed up internal Q or external shipping. Way I see it is they are being dishonest when they have to know they have serious issues not related to the pandemic. Last Fall when they had serious shipping issues they bragged about how things were going to improve with their new warehouse totally controlled by state of the art robotics to the point they even had Dan Hughes make a video bragging about it. So I say to Q, pandemic or not what are all your employees and contractors doing working at home when a robotic system should be kicking out items for shipping whether or not there are Human Resources on site in the warehouse. Add me to the list of people posting here who have had no shipping issues with HSN.
Contributor

Nothing I have I ordered in the last 2 weeks has even shipped yet. Everything else I ordered from any other company arrives within in a week. This is unacceptable. What's worse is its impossible to cancel orders. Get on the ball QVC. I'm going to stop ordering.

Contributor

Ordered two tops April 30th and they've already taken the money out of my checking account and when I called customer service they had no idea when I'll get them,  Ridiculous 

Respected Contributor

I am usually not in a hurry but for several years  now there are continual  QVC excuses. New Warehouses and that took years and still on going, Holiday shipping issues, shipping contracts changing and now short staffed due to the Virus. I am tired of the excuses for many years. It used to be 7 to 10  business days but that hasn't been the case  or advertised by hosts for years. There is no system as who knows when items ship or will arrive any or not? Some items ship from the vender? Those items have come faster for some reason?

Respected Contributor

I find that the Fontana, California warehouse is the worst when it comes to shipping.  Items are "In Process" for days or weeks.  Believe me, I understand that the Covid 19 is causing all of these delays, but I would expect that QVC would use their new Bethlehem, Pa warehouse, which is supposed to be huge instead.  And help to expedite the orders.

Respected Contributor

COVID-19 May be causing some problems but they can’t tell me that all of their shipping issues relate to the pandemic. These problems started long before COVID-19, yet they seem to do nothing about fixing them. Just got a second email about my outstanding order being delayed for second time, would have never ordered if knew this would be the case.
Trusted Contributor

Another food TSV!   I am still waiting for a Jimmy the Baker order allegedly shipped on 5/6.  Status still says preparing to ship.  Good luck if you order perishable items.