Honored Contributor

Re: DELAYS IN ORDERS QVC NOT BEING HONEST WITH SHIPPING

@debmmm You obviously haven't read the banner that mentions this.

Also, there have been a TON of posts about and a TON of responses by the Mods stating that due to the pandemic they are short staffed everywhere.

The warehouses DO have limited people and the virus HAS cut the staff.

It's been posted on the Customer Care forum many many times in the last few weeks. Obviously you missed all that.

Since you are so unhappy it is best to shop elsewhere since you are leaving QVC anyway.

Honored Contributor

@debmmm Do your homework. HSN  is NOT repeat NOT a part of QVC.

They are owned by the same company. BIG difference. Big.

Honored Contributor

I definitely wouldn't shop here either if I were you. Go where they treat you better 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

QVC isn't the only company experiencing delays with shipping.  I've had my Prime Amazon orders take 2-3 weeks.  I cancelled one yesterday because I received an email advising it will be another 3 weeks.  I ordered from Soda Stream last week, they apologized that they were experiencing shipping delays and it would be a minimum of  7-10 days.  I received that order today.  

Given these times and people not going out and relying on on-line shopping; it's to be expected.    JMO.

Helen852
Regular Contributor

A generic message is not sufficient on the web page.  THey should update at least weekly on where they are with their shipping issues

If someone is waiting on something that they may really need they are not being fair to the customer.  I am quite aware of the virus and frankly if the company cannot service their customers needs they need to do fewer shows and go off the fair on the overnight hours.  When HSN is getting items out timely and they are one and the same company it just does not make sense at all. 

Regular Contributor

HSN is a part of QVC they have the same brands now on both channels. You may need to get your facts straight. 

Valued Contributor

Got an e-mail yesterday my order has shipped...Today I got an e-mail shipping has been delayed.  Yesterday's  was correct. They are having problems....

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

H@debmmm wrote:

I have gotten notices and still no orders.  they are not being honest. HSN which is a part of QVC has had no delays in their shipping at all.  The hosts need to tell the customer when presenting items if they are going to take 3-4 weeks to receive.  That way the customer can make an informed decision.  The generic notice is not sufficient.  

---   
How in the world, would the hosts know, when items would ship? 

They are on air sales people, and have zero to do, with order processing and shipping! 

I have placed several orders, recently, they all had lengthy processing times, yet, they all arrived, by their EDD.  

If they hadn't, not a big deal, I'm not much going anywhere. 

I know it can be aggravating. 

HSN and QVC are Not, the same company. They are owned by the same giant parent company. They are separate entities. 

Think of some of the chain restaurants.  Many of them are owned by the same parent company, but, they certainly aren't the same restaurant,  

Valued Contributor

I’ve had stuff sitting in process for weeks now. I know these are trying times but it’s all over the place.

One item ordered weeks and still says In Process and one item I placed on Saturday and got today.
Super Contributor

My suggestion would be not to order online anything you need expeditiously during these horrible times. The world and how everything is handled is completely different now.  There is an unpredictability that is unprecedented. We can't expect things to be as they were. Sure, we are all impatient, to a degree.  But, for some without jobs and the ability to feed their families, a delayed package seems small in comparison. To all, stay safe and many blessings!