Regular Contributor

DELAYS IN ORDERS QVC NOT BEING HONEST WITH SHIPPING

I am done with shipping delays.  HSN is shipping timely and so is Shop HQ.  What is going on with QVC??? I just placed an order for a Lori Felt top and it was showing in stock.  Now showing on backorder????  I have several other orders placed in the beginning of May not shipped yet.  The hosts need to says when items are REALLY going to be shipped when they are presented, so they are not holding our money and we cannot cancel these orders as they show IN PROCESS.I am going to refuse these orders once they do arrive but refunds with QVC have always taken too long even before this virus.  GET ON THE BALL QVC AND BE HONEST WITH YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS ON SHIPPING!!!  If your warehouses have limited people or the virus have cut your staff you need to say so!!  Will not be shopping with QVC ANY LONGER!!! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: DELAYS IN ORDERS QVC NOT BEING HONEST WITH SHIPPING

I respectively disagree with your post. When I log into my account this is displayed at the top of the screen.  "Due to local & global health concerns, the expected delivery date for your order, or processing your return, may be delayed. While we’re working hard to get orders out & returns processed just as soon as we can, know how much we appreciate your patience."  So yes you are informed that there are delays and at this time we should expect them.

Honored Contributor

@debmmm   I have been waiting for a purchase to ship for over two weeks. CS told me it was not supposed to be delivered until 5/14 when I called on Saturday. When I called yesterday I was told they are having problems in a couple different warehouses & I was told that my item should now be delivered by 5/18. I ordered and received a different QVC item within just a few days that was sent from a different warehouse (TX). 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't feel QVC is being dishonest. I think they are having issues. The last few things I have ordered, I'd get a notification that something was going to be delivered in a day or two and I would receive it that day, or it would have already been delivered. 

I really do think they are doing the best they can.

If you think about it, UPS, USPS, fedex and others are extremely busy. There are many orders being placed for items, from many different sources, not just QVC. My UPS guy told me they were swamped a few weeks ago, I imagine its just worse now. I saw where UPS is hiring here also. 

It would be hard to get everything scheduled right. I'm sorry for everyones irritation, but I think we need to remember this time we are living in. 

Regular Contributor

I have gotten notices and still no orders.  they are not being honest. HSN which is a part of QVC has had no delays in their shipping at all.  The hosts need to tell the customer when presenting items if they are going to take 3-4 weeks to receive.  That way the customer can make an informed decision.  The generic notice is not sufficient.  

Regular Contributor

You  are the only person QVC has not been honest with I placed an orderon 4/25 and just received it on 5/13.  I had requested to have it canceled early after it was ordered at least three times and the requests were ignored.  It arrived yesterday in a battered box with no bill or return slip.  I had to talk to two Customer Care reps before I could get a bill and return slip to send it back. I am not buying anything else from them.  They do not do what the Q-V-C stand for.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for giving me the information.  I know things are being delayed but QVC seems to be one of the worst regarding shipping.  I ordered some masks from a place in vegas and got them in 3 days standard shipping. 

Regular Contributor

I am with you on this

Respected Contributor

ATT. Barbara I Cannot cancel an order that I canceled. As of now I will be receiving two of th same item. Have been a customer for many years. Please help.

Regular Contributor

@debmmm  Well said and I couldn't agree with you more. I am a loyal customer and they just need to be more transparent and not put a generic message on top of the site. I was getting things very quickly in March and April. I am waiting on 3 orders from May 1st, I would have expected this to have happen in March and April. I would be more calm and understanding if they said we are sorry expect your items not to be shipped for 3 or 4 weeks then I could make a choice whether I wanted to wait that long. Plus QVC needs to be able to let customers cancel their orders if the order goes over the estimated ship date. I also think for the time being they need to stop charging people for shipping just my opinion.