Super Contributor

Re: DEAR SHOW PROGRAMMERS: PLEASE, LIGHTEN UP !

No, I don't continue to watch.  I just change the channel.

~~66 and owned by cats and dogs.~~
Honored Contributor

I, for one, do NOT continue to watch and the reasons cited by the OP are a big part of the reason why.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Contributor

No we don't continue to watch, I believe the majority of the posters say they don't watch
Anymore.
Trusted Contributor

No, I DON'T continue to watch, but I keep up with what's going on and also listen to a lot of friends and others complain. Your remark wasn't kind or necessary.

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

What gets me is that the hosts always say "Check out QVC.com.  There are thousands of items that will never be on air."

Why not???  Pull some of those and put them on air.  Thousands of "never seen items" could have the potential for weeks of new program viewing.

Anyone agree??

Now that's interesting. I wonder why QVC wouldn't air all those items on tv? People won't know what to look for if they don't show them and it would be nice to see some new things.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Contributor

I am glad its JULY no more WEN gallon shows ...UGGG, it seemed everytime I turned on the Q WEN was being presented. 

Honored Contributor

@BMPerry wrote:

I am glad its JULY no more WEN gallon shows ...UGGG, it seemed everytime I turned on the Q WEN was being presented. 

The only upside I can think of to seeing June fade away...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I like beauty and fashion and pretty much ignore programming like Christmas in July. But July 1 to start showcasing a holiday that's a half a year away? Give me a break!
Esteemed Contributor

wrong again! I look at the programming guide and if there isn't anything of interest, I don't watch.
Valued Contributor

I've been saying this for years. Show us something new and get us interested. They would rather sell airtime to these same vendors that are boring us. Okay then. There was a time that I too would leave QVC on all day. Loved it. They lost me.